Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Ctrl + v

  1. #1
    Banned
    WiFi is offline

    Posts
    63

    Ctrl + v

    Do CTRL+ V so we can see the last thing you copyed.

    Here's mine:
    Lenovo ThinkPad X100e 2876-35U Neo 1.6GHz 3GB 250GB Radeon HD 3200 Gobi 2000 884942797682 | eBay

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    american is offline

    Posts
    134
    I pressed ctrl v here and and then had to delete it... I don't think we can post porn links?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    I pressed ctrl v here and and then had to delete it... I don't think we can post porn links?
    [07:54:33] Zulzarax: (sun)
    [07:58:36] Zulzarax: http://bot-supply.com/forum/off-topic/3452-ctrl-v.html
    [07:58:43] Zulzarax: Zulzarax waits for someone to post some porn and get banned
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  5. #5
    Member
    Blacksmith is offline

    Posts
    72
    leaguebot.net

    Loool.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    american is offline

    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    [07:54:33] Zulzarax: (sun)
    [07:58:36] Zulzarax: http://bot-supply.com/forum/off-topic/3452-ctrl-v.html
    [07:58:43] Zulzarax: Zulzarax waits for someone to post some porn and get banned
    Just as well then :P

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Alienz is offline

    Posts
    225
    myrvold11@gmail.com

    yikes, my 3rd personal work email
    Alienz

  8. #8
    Banned
    Playa is offline

    Posts
    10
    I have no idea how/why i copied this or why i even watched it >.<
    Hardest Game Ever Levels 1-9 - YouTube

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Money is offline

    Posts
    278
    Nothing :/ I just turned on my computer. xD

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    MrPie is offline

    Posts
    18
    Flight

    Departure/Arrival
    Mon dec 21

    473

    Depart Sacramento(SMF) at 06:45 AM
    Arrive in Burbank(BUR) at 07:55 AM

    1982

    Change planes in Burbank(BUR) departing at 08:25 AM
    Arrive in Denver(DEN) at 11:35 AM
    Wed dec 23

    698

    Depart Denver(DEN) at 06:50 PM
    Arrive in Las Vegas(LAS) at 07:45 PM

    144

    Change planes in Las Vegas(LAS) departing at 08:45 PM
    Arrive in Sacramento(SMF) at 10:10 PM

    flight plans for a buddy of mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •