Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479

    [LEAK] Kandor's Dodgy Donkeys

    We all know that Kandor loves donkeys, but who knew it could go so far?
    I personally think that whilst being a furry, cosplaying as a winnie the pooh character just pulls it out of hand.
    I wonder if he e-whores like this too.

    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    Mate, I told you to stop going on these sites. Being a furry is one thing, but a zoophiliac O.e

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Mate, I told you to stop going on these sites. Being a furry is one thing, but a zoophiliac O.e
    We all know you posted these pictures of yourself, a friend of mine just sent them to me when I asked about you.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    7219114 is offline

    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    We all know you posted these pictures of yourself, a friend of mine just sent them to me when I asked about you.
    you both have way to much time on ur hands lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by 7219114 View Post
    you both have way to much time on ur hands lol
    Takes two minutes to pause my anime and find a picture.

    Lots of time right thar.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    We all know you posted these pictures of yourself, a friend of mine just sent them to me when I asked about you.
    Is that the same friend that watches lolicon (sun)

    #references

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Is that the same friend that watches lolicon (sun)

    #references
    Could be.

    <_<

    also, that term is used to describe someone.

    E.g - Kandor is a lolicon.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •