Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sharpie says goodbye

Banned

Sharpie says goodbye

Hey everyone, I'd like to say sorry to those I scammed on Sharpie. I am officially quitting Y!PP after a long time of playing, which also means quitting Buypoe and Bot-Supply. I figure I will stay on Runescape though (only botting) as I can do that while I work, as I got hired for a job recently, nothing good but It's good enough for now, as I was limited in work as I needed a place to work less then a mile away as neither my mom or sister would ever take me to work. I'd like to say before I go I will try to right a wrong by helping future scams happen. I will post a list of my scams to show what to look out for, I'm sure someone will try to use one or two but hopefully you'll be aware of them and avoid them, and lastly I'll shed some light on some other things.

This threads purpose was just to say bye to everyone really, as I don't plan to come back. If you'd ever like to talk add my new skype as I'm going to try to add everyone I can from my numerous skypes to that one. Guess I'm going to say bye to a few people I can specifically remember talking too, if your not on the list then I really never met you or saw you around.

My new skype (feel free to add if I knew you or not)- Puzzled.PB

(In no specific order)

Clouddark- I know you don't use these forums but I'm sorry for what I did to you, not scam, but I did some other douche like things, your a cool guy and I hope you like college.

Blahblahe- Taught me how to play the game and I accidently got him banned for assisting a ban evader as he gave me 4 dubs a few times for badges, hope you do good and I remember your dream to go to the WSOP, hope it comes true.

Housestepfan- I'd like to say at a point we were friends, but then we kind of ended that, I honestly can't remember the reason, but your a cool person.

Tequila- Pretty much the same thing as Housestepfan, but I think we had a fued because of how me and Clouddark talked to you, I'm not sure but I thought you got mad at that often.. oh well, congratulations as moderator, hope you do good for the site.

Michael- One of the few people I can say I really was good friends to on this game besides Clouddark and Blahblahe, definitly a good person and I will remember the million ideas for a while.

Face- You were always someone I'd think was a cool guy, guess that "friendship" ended cause of me, I remember that 99 fletching party where I had to ask you a lot to get you to stop RCing to come too <_<, but oh well, good luck with the site and in life.

Sobo- You never talk to me anymore, oh well, good luck in life and with the site.

Scarecrow- You've done a lot for the site, good luck in life and everything.

Wastedbro- Sorry for the issues we had, I ruined a friendship for nothing really, hope you do good in life.

Kandor- Sorry for the issues we had, I ruined a friendship for nothing really, hope you do good in life.

Ezenemy- Never talked to you, good luck in life and keep the trolling up :-)

Elle- You were cool and I guess trusted me, sucks you never gave me back that 3M, oh well lol.

Aj & Hayden- See you guys in prison.

Sageman & Severn and other bot developers- The bots you guys make are amazing, keep the good work up :-)

Flashbang- I talked to you a few times, really cool guy, hope you have a good life and everything.

Notion- Haven't talked to you in ages, have a good life and all

Sorry if I missed anyone I knew out.

To anyone not on the list whether I knew you or not, good luck in life :-)
    Kandor and Mehfailz x3 like this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

bye

not doing it for me. Good riddance.
    Skype - wastedbro

British Twat

Quote Originally Posted by el extremo View Post

Ezenemy- Never talked to you, good luck in life and keep the trolling up :-)
    No
    Rage likes this.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Worlds Smallest ePeen

why isn't he banned, face looked at his page (sun)

Banned

Ooh my name is up there.

But I'm not allowed to troll anymore, sorry!

Captain Medals

But I'm not allowed to troll anymore, sorry!
    Oh man ...
    Who do you think you are?

So how come everyone on botsupply is like best friends and they all know each other?

Where's my invite to the club?

Administrator

A lot of botsupply are ye olde buypoe members. Which if anyone else remembers was and still is a rather tight knit brohood.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Spoiler: He doesn't actually say goodbye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast