Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is this a reportable offence?

Banned

Is this a reportable offence?

I'm interested, After a Global Mod asked me for help with testing a bot, After letting the Mod on my Teamviewer it turns out its a fake bot and he recorded me trying to use it on my Main pirate as he knows who I am anyway and we were friends a fair while even close enough for me to lend him money that I will most likely never see as I have been removed off skype.

I personally believe that staff on this site have their titles because they are trusted people but to record without permission has put a bit of doubt in my mind.

Anyway is this a reportable offense. As he has already distributed it to his gf.

thanks

VIP Member

the fact that they shared the information with you as to who had access to the video was a mistake, privately shared isnt public. teamviewer is granting someone access to your entire computer, and recording what is already given access to... isnt in any means "bad"

Banned

However been tricked into something so they could get the recording in my eyes is bad, and considering the person he gave it to is well known for going after people she has had a disagreement with.

#Return

Sent the money. I will happily post a screenshot as proof if the OP allows permission to post his name.

I never actually shared the video with anyone and it's sitting in the same place where all my important stuff sits, that isn't actually on a computer connected to the internet.

Edit: My apologies you could not take a joke. I will remember that in future.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-20-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Banned

Sorry but no alot of people know my Name I would appreciated it left out of it, May Have miss understood something you said: "It's on my external safe for my own personal viewings and *Insert Gfs name here* "

Either way I still feel that recording without my permission in the way you did it was a miss use of staff trust and the doubt in BS staff will remain, Shame after my previous thread.

Thanks for clarification Ill wait on more opinions however...

Edit: You really talking about joking after what happened today...

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Sorry but no alot of people know my Name I would appreciated it left out of it, May Have miss understood something you said: "It's on my external safe for my own personal viewings and *Insert Gfs name here* "

Either way I still feel that recording without my permission in the way you did it was a miss use of staff trust and the doubt in BS staff will remain, Shame after my previous thread.

Thanks for clarification Ill wait on more opinions however...

You really talking about joking after what happened today...
    Said girlfriend has never actually seen the recording, no one but me has. If it's going to make you cry so badly, I will delete it.

Once again I am sorry you could not take a joke.

Btw: If you have issues with my moderating, feel free to post a report thread in the Report a Member section and I'm sure one of the admins will look at it.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.

VIP Member

I admit, recording without permission is wrong, but personal biases over who one dates and speaks with has no place in a logical realm.

Banned

I have been nothing but respectful on this post I think you should act like a GM and not let personal stuff get in the way of you doing your job or you may run the risk of coming off like a jackass. The fake bot thing was a thigh slapper however recording people isnt a joke thats making it a lil more serious.

In regards to your Gf and the reporting, That was one occasion and she went out on her own as I was away on holidays at the time, when that thing happened. Apparently your Gf loves/Loved me still awks. There has been many other things she has done. Note removed from post as it gives away someones identity on Puzzle Pirates. - Scarecrow

Edit: Was a thing someone did that everyone knew about which is why I had concern about her possesion on the recording however agree it give away Identity. - Pikey with much love.

Regarding the reporting, I'd hate to waste any admins time as they are much to busy these days Just opened a thread to see did I have a case.
    Last edited by Pikey; 08-20-2012 at 09:59 AM.

#Return

Any private matters will also, from now, be discussed in PM's if you have issues. Would prefer to keep this thread professional as I'm sure you are, I agree, recording our joke was maybe a little far, I did delete it however. If you choose to believe it, I honestly don't care.

I have no issues with you, honestly. Just keep personal stuff off the forums and into private chats, Thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forrestsgod View Post
    recording without permission is wrong
    ^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast