Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Pikey
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By Champ
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Thank you to the people that make Bot-Supply run.

Banned

Thank you to the people that make Bot-Supply run.

Ok look, After reading some idiotic posts from people that the community has now moved on from, watching the Staff help with nearly anything they can and using the Bots that this wonderful site has given us. Some may call this kissing ass, However I was sitting back using the new Distill bot and thinking in my head.... "Fuck this is great" The bots that are coming out now are amazing, back of the days of Sheer and KOW V1 I never saw this type of material coming. And I don't think it would of been possible with the helpful staff of this site and the coders.

So I'd just like to take this time and say thank you.

Thank you Staff, Coders and Active members. What you do for the game is wonderful I can puzzle but without bots, but I most likely would of quit a long time ago out of boredom. The staff members that give their time to help us with very little in return. Id like to also thank all the Active members for keeping the community fun and entertaining. And thank you random citizen.

People may not know who I am as I have not been an active poster in a long time but I'm sure I am no the only one that is amazed by what has happened in the past few months.

Thanks again.
    deadred likes this.

#Return

Honestly, after reading all the drama from this morning this is probably the nicest thing I have heard from a community member for a very long while and something that I personally needed to hear from someone. I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I am sure they appreciate it.

Thankyou. :3
    Champ and deadred like this.

To be honest, I think the same as you mate. I have VIP and noticing how quickly my ranks fly up from these bots is like wow. I stand with him and say thanks to all mods, coders, and anyone who dedicates to this site for the well.

Thanks.
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Ex-Staff Member

Thank you very much man. I appreciate your kind words. As the person who does the most work around here you can thank me by directly sending money to my college fund.

No but seriously, its good to have some positive members.
    Scarecrow likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Thank you very much man. I appreciate your kind words. As the person who does the most work around here you can thank me by directly sending money to my college fund.

No but seriously, its good to have some positive members.
    PayPal? :3 I'll give you 5c.
    7219114 likes this.