Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pain

Thread: Sincere Apologies.

Sincere Apologies.

Hi.. Many of you have witnessed the mass drama that has been going on today. Well, I am the cause of it, because I decided to speak my mind. With me doing so, I have lead to possible hatred between members and staff whilst the ones who are not involved sit back and pick sides and cause mass disruption over what? People not being treated correctly and rules not being enforced or even put aside for certain people.

Now, no one has approached me saying I should do this, but I felt the need to do it anyway as after all, this is just a Botting Forum for Puzzle Pirates.

EDIT: This thread is aimed at everyone.
    killakilla likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Here's my sincere apology.

Here's also why I was completely right to act why I did.

Also you guys are wrong

HouseStepFan, I don't have anything wrong with you, but if you've looked around, the staff have somewhat ganged up on a few people now. I have done wrong for carrying this on but I am sorry for everything I have done today that was in the wrong.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

I don't have anything wrong with you either, but the language you used in your sincere apology was really passive-aggressive. I have looked around, and I don't see the staff ganging up on a few people, I see the staff doing their job

Okay, that's out the way then. That is somewhat how I speak when I have strong feelings about something, even if I am wrong, I will still have the same attitude. And they need to do it better then in my opinion.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Why would I need to be shown the way out? I thought this thread was directed at everyone...

Idk, why would you? I just couldn't be bothered arguing with you, or heavily debating. And my apology is.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

That one's my bad, I read your words in the wrong order

Its fine And I didn't explain that I was sorry to everyone for the disturbance clear enough.