Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: King of the Hill

Ex-Staff Member

King of the Hill

SUP Y'ALL!

It's been a while. I've been lurking out of sight of you lot for quite some time but I'm now working front of site alongside Scarecrow and Tequila! Yaldi!

Moving swiftly on...

King of the Hill

You got it folks! I think it's about time for one of the old fashioned forum games. Zero points for originality here as this was an old favourite from another site back in its day. You been around botting forums for a while? You may remember this game. If not the rules are as follows:

• Your objective is to be the king of the Hill.
    • You want to own the hill as long as possible. Longer than anyone else.
    • You achieve this by posting.

Good? No? Ok here's a bit more detail.

Rules:

• Imagine there is this hill. You want it. You don't care how you get it. You want it.
    • There is a problem. The person who has posted before you currently owns the hill.
    • Your aim is to come up with the most creative way of taking the hill off the person before you.
    • You are not allowed to create a new hill. You are only after this one hill.
    • There is no boundary to what you can do to obtain the hill. However I warn you now that it must comply with site rules.
    • I reserve the right to delete and, depending on the offensiveness of it, infract your post if you do not do follow the site rules and general Netiquette.
    • I will delete any posts not relevant to the game. If they are requests or questions, I will deal with them, but still delete your post.

Of course, it would be pointless if the hill was just taken constantly the entire time with no endgame or reward. So from time to time, if I deem fit, I will launch a promotion within this game that could win you cash/item prizes!

Do not:

Do not do this -
    Person 1: I own the hill.
    Person 2: ****** **** ***** *** YOU FREAKIN **** ******* ********** ***** HATE YOU AND YOUR ******* ****** **** HILL. I take the hill.

Do not do this-

Person 1: I own the hill.
    Person 2: I take the hill.

Examples

Me: *Currently owning hill*

Person 1: I hold my HTC wildfire up and take a photo of your hill, I then send it to the government with "Missile Test Zone" printed on it. I then watch as Toxic gets blown off the hill, the hill naturally completely unscathed, and I climb it and claim the hill as my own. My hill! =D

Person 2: I summon ghosts and instruct them to haunt the hill so much so that it scares person 1 away and I climb up and take the hill, casually warding away the ghosts. MY HILL! <3

Person 3: *Another way of taking the hill*

tl;dr (As requested by Mr. Sexy):

You want the hill. Post a creative way that you take the hill from the poster above you. The hill is yours until someone else takes it from you. You still want the hill and will re-take it. You want to hold the hill as long as possible. There may be cash/item prizes.

Do you catch my drift? Lovely! Then I shall begin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toxic was casually walking along one day when he spotted this beautiful, majestic hill. On closer inspection, he found that no'one had claimed the hill as their property. Glancing from side to side, he began his ascent towards the top of the hill. This must be his lucky day. My hill! ;D

Note: These rules are subject to change and I will do so if the need arises.
    Last edited by Toxic; 08-05-2012 at 06:20 PM.

I gather myself a time machine, and capture the soviet army from the early 1940's. I then proceed with my army and win over this hill like it was the battle of Stalingrad.

Nuff said.. I win.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

VIP Member

because i am the god of this realm i forever take the hill and command you as my inferior subjects to subjugate your pathetic wills to mine, forever granting me victory.

and edit, russians retreat, so the above post automatically lose to me becauser there arent any crops to burn hoping id run out of food before taking the hill..

gg

Didn't know they retreated...

I seize the flag that controls the hill like this shiz is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater King Of The Hill.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

British Twat

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I shove my huge man junk onto the hill flattening anything currently on it, Although this may attract the attention of face it was a worthwhile tactic.....my hill
    Pain likes this.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I shove my huge man junk onto the hill flattening anything currently on it, Although this may attract the attention of face it was a worthwhile tactic.....my hill
    Naturally, knowing phoenix's Pokemon weakness is the gay type I have only one option.

I send out Toxic.

Naturally, phoenix will retreat, and I can place my purple cushion ontop of the hill to sit on.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Ex-Staff Member

I climb the hill slowly, raising my cat up and singing The Circle of Life. Hundreds of animals appear and storm the island.

My hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I climb the hill slowly, raising my cat up and singing The Circle of Life. Hundreds of animals appear and storm the island.

My hill.
    I greet the hill with fire. The hill is now mine and I have a crispy fried cat for me to nom on.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

I put on a flash super hero costume and put out the fire by running around the hill at super sonic speed. Then i run back and forth as i hit you into the solar system never to return again.

My hill.

Ex-Staff Member

I pick up a ton of WHSmith Giftcards from my computer desk and start slicing them towards the hill at an extremely fast paced. When satisfied, every living being on the hill has been cut into tiny pieces, I reclaim the hill. MA HILL! <3

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast