Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: bye

Banned

bye

Since my thread was closed while I was typing this. I just want to point out to everyone that you were all just as bad as me, so peace late

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, we were never really "close" friends, no offence. I'd consider you more of a mate. Yes, you intentionally spammed, therefore a break in the rules, I don't think it says anywhere that you are entitled to break the rules :P As for me breaking the rules, I was ripped a new one and I cleaned up the thread, If you really think I get away with anything, think again because there is not only Forrest watching what I do, but for those that didn't know, Sticky knows how to get mad. :3 (Sorry bro)

You made no valid point, Forrest "Misunderstood" why I banned you, he even told me that it was one of those moments that you want to take back the moment he did it,
    (That's why you were rebanned... derp)

I quit for a lot of reasons, trust me, I wouldn't quit over you, that's just weak.

Yes, this is probably true. Here's pointer, don't do the wrong thing, don't have your rages like you do, constantly. If you are so "Different" in Real Life and off Bot-Supply then act like that on the forums.

Oh and btw, posting shit like this :

Probably didn't help Forrest in the no-drama department, Cause I am not so inclined to keep my mouth shut if you are going to try and start shit.

Edit1: If you wanna continue, shoot me in PM's (I'm not unblocking you on Skype.), I'm more then happy to go on, if you have issues with how I moderate these forums by all means:

1) Complain to Forrest then do it yourself and see how hard it is to keep a happy face 24/7
    or
    2) Go away.

Edit 2:

Oh and closed before this turns into more of an argument, If you want, PM me : )
    I considered you a pretty close friend because of the things you did for me, and the extreme kindness. Understandable that you wouldn't consider me that, but whatever.

Anyway I had no plans of returning, I have lost even more respect and friends now here and I am running extremely low on the friend department, and since I don't even play the game (I was only here to talk, laugh, etc) it makes no sense for me to be here. So bye everyone, oh and you can go fist your self Scarecrow.

Requesting close.

*Changed name, prefer that not on Bot-Supply, Thanks --> Scare.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Captain Medals

<_____>

Aww, cmon.
    I don't want you to leave - and you always were my true MOTM...
    Anyway:
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 5 Minutes Ago at 11:46 AM.
    THAT is kinda sad.

I hope we'll still stay in contact ( Skype e.t.c )
    Who do you think you are?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    THAT is kinda sad.
    My apologies for editing out my name.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    My apologies for editing out my name.
    It would awfully suck if I released all of the juicy secrets you told me, too bad I'm not a cunt.
    Mehfailz x3 and Boiwonder like this.

Beta Tester

You sir are a first class douchebag. For someone that was here to talk, laugh and have a good time you sure have a poor way of showing that. Show respect to those around you and they will probably do the same back to you, and if they don't then they're definitely not worth the time. From what I've seen, you've intentionally made it your purpose to be an obnoxious waste of space on here and just troll, be disrespectful and just generally cause problems for the people on here who are trying to make this a good place to hang out on (the mods). And then you honestly wonder why there was a problem with Scare and Forrest? And your cute little groupies just follow you around making even bigger problems, creating even more drama. Although I don't post on here often, I read enough on here and know enough what goes on around here and I for one will not miss the garbage that spews out of you.

Cheerio.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Equivocal View Post
    You sir are a first class douchebag. For someone that was here to talk, laugh and have a good time you sure have a poor way of showing that. Show respect to those around you and they will probably do the same back to you, and if they don't then they're definitely not worth the time. From what I've seen, you've intentionally made it your purpose to be an obnoxious waste of space on here and just troll, be disrespectful and just generally cause problems for the people on here who are trying to make this a good place to hang out on (the mods). And then you honestly wonder why there was a problem with Scare and Forrest? And your cute little groupies just follow you around making even bigger problems, creating even more drama. Although I don't post on here often, I read enough on here and know enough what goes on around here and I for one will not miss the garbage that spews out of you.

Cheerio.
    www.bot-drama.com 2012.

I didn't read your wall of bullshit, but you sound like someone who dips their hand in gasoline and fist fucks a goat, you freak. So (with all due respect) you can blow me <3

By the way, just a note to everyone. I actually did put a stop to my bad behaviour and attitude, but after I realized that there is really no point in being on this forum I just gave up, in fact I don't even know why I am still replying, I just keep making even more of an ass of myself.

Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    www.bot-drama.com 2012.

I didn't read your wall of bullshit, but you sound like someone who dips their hand in gasoline and fist fucks a goat, you freak. So (with all due respect) you can blow me <3

By the way, just a note to everyone. I actually did put a stop to my bad behaviour and attitude, but after I realized that there is really no point in being on this forum I just gave up, in fact I don't even know why I am still replying, I just keep making even more of an ass of myself.
    With all due respect, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone blow you. So good luck getting blowed oh mighty keyboard warrior. The more garbage that you spew out when you type the bigger the idiot you look. So for your sake and my sanity and the rest of the forums peace, just leave. Please, just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Equivocal View Post
    With all due respect, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone blow you. So good luck getting blowed oh mighty keyboard warrior. The more garbage that you spew out when you type the bigger the idiot you look. So for your sake and my sanity and the rest of the forums peace, just leave. Please, just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.
    Wouldn't it be "Good luck getting blown"?

VIP Member

Just remember, no matter how hard you troll.

No matter how hard you rage.

No matter how many tears you cry,

I am still better than all of you. Owned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forrestsgod View Post
    Just remember, no matter how hard you troll.

No matter how hard you rage.

No matter how many tears you cry,

I am still better than all of you. Owned
    ;3

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast