Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Me and my Fiance Broke up...

Me and my Fiance Broke up...

we are both in college, and she descided to move back in with her parents this upcomming semester to save money, well, after she signed up for college down there, and got all her stuff back home, and i was prepping to move myself, they told her she has to break it of with me while she is under their roof, the problem is, she cant move out because shes going to be full time student and they said they pay for all her expenses, and i cant pay for her to live with me, because i work full time to pay for my own college... so my fiance of 2 years, and girlfriend of 4 years, was made to breake it off with me, because her parents dont want her in a relationship with me. so i cant see her for a year... do i wait, find a usual hooker and just live the rest of my life with her, or just save everyone trouble and off myself. any feedback?

Administrator

As cliche as it sounds. Go with your heart.
    WE can't tell you what YOU desire for. I think the best thing for you is to do what you want with your life and more above anything, be happy.

haha, as kindergarden as it sounds, i want her, i have since i was in middleschool...

Go get her tiger! I think the real question is, what does she want to do with you?

Administrator

Then go after her, wait for her, as long as she feels the same way try to work out some sort of system and wait it out a year or such.

Banned

If she 100% broke off the entire engagement/relationship as in, oh hey we can see other people until I get back, then I wouldn't touch that filthy thing. She could have very easily stayed in a relationship with you, fuck me it's 2012 man.

But seriously, I am very, very sorry.

Think about it this way, you're in college. You have atleast another 50 years ahead of your life, do/are you want to spend the next 50 years with the same person? Explore.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

Her parents have no say in this at all. She gets to decide who she dates no one else her and only her.
    Go after her while you still can

she did break it off, but she wants to wait, because her parents wont pay for her college if she dates me, and will throw her out on the street, and na, she was my first kandor, and she'll be my last, i would absolutely love to spend 50 or hopefully more years with her, ive never done anything sexual with any other girl and she hasnt with any other guy.

VIP Member

Have a serious conversation with her parents.
    JohnSnake likes this.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast