Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aokiji

Thread: LoL marketplace

LoL marketplace

I want to start playing with LoL but i want to know that if there is a market to sell things or accounts

anyone that plays that and can tell me please.....

THX

Captain Medals

You can't sell "things".
    The only thing you can do is selling the whole account at once.
    I've never seen a LoL marketplace though.
    Who do you think you are?

ok, and what makes you account more valuable?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHappyMan View Post
    ok, and what makes you account more valuable?
    The champion you have. Your runes. Probably skin is the best thing. People want to buy account that has more win than lose. Also if you're level is high that would make your account more valuable.
    DarkHappyMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
    The champion you have. Your runes. Probably skin is the best thing. People want to buy account that has more win than lose. Also if you're level is high that would make your account more valuable.
    ok thx for the information

Level cap is 30, the more champions you own the better the account, there at 99 champions now, hoping champion 100 will be a big one, the more skins you have for the champion the more valueble the account, also the win loss record for both ranked and unranked.. Champions in the game you buy with points you make from winning or losing games, but if you dont want to wait you can pay real money to buy the champion, but some champions cost more than other based on their release date, the newer the champion the more expensive, oldest ones are like 450ip while new ones are 6300 ip, just giving you some info anbout the game :P

There is always a market for any game really I found that the referral system gets you more money. Say if you were to create and fresh account and get 100/150 level 10 referrals for the rewards then you would get around $100+ for it (Don't quote me on it, I'm unsure).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me