Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Posts
    94

    The E3 was awesome !!!!!

    for those who watch the E3 i woluld like to say that all the games are incredilbe!!!!

    you can post your opinion here and if you want to put something about a game please put it like a spoiler, for those who haven't see it yet.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    No kidding, 2012/2013 is going to be one beast of a year for games.

    List I am definitely getting

    NHL 2013
    Battlefield 3 Premium (All new 3 DLC's)
    Assassins Creed 3 (Will probably torrent)
    MoH
    If Black Ops 2 is good (which it won't be) I'll get it.

    And a few others that have slipped my mind.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    That's pretty depressing, this is the only E3 I haven't watched in the past five years. What games were on the release list? I heard that a new XBox will be released too?

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  4. #4

    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    No kidding, 2012/2013 is going to be one beast of a year for games.

    List I am definitely getting

    NHL 2013
    Battlefield 3 Premium (All new 3 DLC's)
    Assassins Creed 3 (Will probably torrent)
    MoH
    If Black Ops 2 is good (which it won't be) I'll get it.

    And a few others that have slipped my mind.

    iwant ot get:

    tomb raider (looks like Uncharted)
    AC III
    Watch Dogs (my dream to become a hacker *__*)
    Crysis 3

    and if i buy a PS3 U_U im gonna get the last of us and battle royale all stars.

    Well Nintedo just announced pikmin AC III, Zombie U and.... thats alll.. i think the other conferences where much better. :__:
    Last edited by Champ; 06-06-2012 at 01:44 AM.

  5. #5
    Member
    Gasman is offline

    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHappyMan View Post
    iwant ot get:

    tomb raider (looks like Uncharted)
    AC III
    Watch Dogs (my dream to become a hacker *__*)
    Crysis 3

    and if i buy a PS3 U_U im gonna get the last of us and battle royale all stars.
    And the mother of all games...















    Last edited by Champ; 06-06-2012 at 01:44 AM.

  6. #6

    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman View Post
    And the mother of all games...


    forgot that one sorry have good graphics but its not one of my favorites
    Last edited by Champ; 06-06-2012 at 01:45 AM.

  7. #7
    Ex-Staff Member
    Champ is offline

    Posts
    376
    I watched a little bit of E3. Nothing impressed me besides watch dogs.

    But then again I am not much of a gamer.

  8. #8

    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I watched a little bit of E3. Nothing impressed me besides watch dogs.

    But then again I am not much of a gamer.
    well watch dogs was impressive (sold with that game) but this was my first E3 and i expected a little more in this shows

  9. #9
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Things I'm looking forward too:

    Assassins Creed 3
    Watch Dogs
    Playstation Allstars (I love these types of games)
    Crysis 3 (The day Crysis 2 can be run on a high end graphics card on ultra at 60fps, let me know)

    Hopefully the list will be larger after tomorrow.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

  10. #10
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    I forgot Crysis 3 for some reason. Anyways looking forward to Halo, it just sucks it's on an XBOX man, that shit is so 2009. Where is MLG these days even?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •