Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: check out this new song me and a friend made

Banned

check out this new song me and a friend made

hey guys i just started rapping with a friend i am FTG and do the 2nd verse in this song please check it out

Goverment lies-spok4ne ft FTG - YouTube

check out this new freestyle diss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTKCWbhsHMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8RUo7BYY9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktm5Hb8GkaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvk8sGKYBk

updated some newer songs

HATE/RATE/MASTERBATE
    Last edited by asswipejr; 05-31-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Banned

No

Coooooool

the beat is the same all the way through = dull.

you sound like a geek trying to rap = fail.

doesnt work for me. sorry

VIP Member

Dude your gonna have a lot of hate bashing on religion. I'm atheist but I don't approve of religion bashing. Your one of those ignorant people in this world. People can have their beliefs jackass.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    Dude your gonna have a lot of hate bashing on religion. I'm atheist but I don't approve of religion bashing. Your one of those ignorant people in this world. People can have their beliefs jackass.
    I am amazed you could actually understand some connected sentences. I mean, I am not a native english speaker but I normally never have problems with understanding at least the core of a "badly" spoken text.

Well some people are not smart enough to have a real debate so they just use premade phrases over and over without even knowing what is behind it (not saying it's the case here, hardly understanding anything), however it's their right to express their opinion the way they want as long as noone else gets harmed by it.

For the song, besides that you have way too much reverb on your voices which vary in no way, I guess it is ok for a rap "song". Beat is a bit boring and sounds like taken off the PC (though I think basically even Cubase offers better pre-made stuff, what program did you use?). Also it is Government not Goverment.

Try to make some real music, learn to sing and an instrument and then I will be happy!
    Ezenemy and HouseStepFan like this.

//siggy by Poseidon

Learn to flow. You would think after all those songs you made you would be able to do something as simple as flow your sentences to a beat.

Banned

that was only my 2nd time ever useing a mic im gonna make a club scene song like for getting "crunk" and ill post that one here too

Quote Originally Posted by asswipejr View Post
    that was only my 2nd time ever useing a mic im gonna make a club scene song like for getting "crunk" and ill post that one here too

lol your names pretty amazing *_*

But... THE SONG... Yeah, pretty bad. Pretty horrible actually.

The other song you made on that channel. Is pretty horrible too. This one : FTG-HATERADE (quick) - YouTube
    Last edited by iOxe; 05-27-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iOxe View Post
    lol your names pretty amazing *_*

thank you ha i was gonna use it for rap but stck with FTG out next song will not talk about goverment or realigion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast