Thread: Hitler vs. God

Banned

Hitler vs. God

I support Hitler, discuss?

Also an atheist.

Hitler all the way, he actually exists, he showed his face, he took control, unlike god who hides behinds people and won't show his face, and when something bad happens he always seems to be missing... So mark another point up there for Hitler!

Banned

I have to concur with you here.

Heil Hitler!

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    Hitler all the way, he actually exists, he showed his face, he took control, unlike god who hides behinds people and won't show his face, and when something bad happens he always seems to be missing... So mark another point up there for Hitler!
    You neither have a clue of Hitler nor of God (defined by the different churches). Also keep this forums free of such things as religion vs. atheists or racist things. Will ask Face to delete this.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    You neither have a clue of Hitler nor of God (defined by the different churches). Also keep this forums free of such things as religion vs. atheists or racist things. Will ask Face to delete this.
    You make the rules against religion and such? And.. this is off topic, since there are no other boards to post such discussions in I will post here, right?

:]

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    I defiantly have a clue about both, I'm just messing around, sorry if i offended anyone...

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    You make the rules against religion and such? And.. this is off topic, since there are no other boards to post such discussions in I will post here, right?

:]
    Face once said such things are not wanted here. No matter in what board.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

I made this to prove a point.

Administrator

Little bit too controversial for a botting forum. I'm an agnostic/atheist however I respect peoples rights to believe whatever they want to believe. You can advocate against what someone believes, sure. However I would suggest doing it in an intellectual way, this is just flat out trying to incite arguments and flamewars.