Someone got onto my account

Just to put this out here, after using some services and logging onto peoples ypp things over team viewer, it seems someone has got my password and took all the poe i have, i havent used many people for the services so i can assume its someone from this site, since i havent used any other site. I have never shared my account information with anyone, so what im thinking is when i typed my password into there teamviewer that they had some sort of software, that tells them what the password i put in was. All they did was take the poe and nothing else, which is quite odd if you ask me... If this has happened to anyone else let me know and maybe we can compare service buys and pull out a central person.

Also just want to give a heads up to anyone to is buying services keep an eye out for keyloaders and change your password just to be safe
    Last edited by sparkster007; 05-07-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Server Admin

Someone doing a stat service can set up a keylogger on their own computer. When you enter you password into YPP over teamviewer (on their computer), they get your password! A possible way around this would be to change your password after each stat service, or have them use YPP on your computer, so they can't get your password.

Well then someone from this site is using a keyloader and i dont know who it would be... but thanks for the advice ima do that for now on just to be safe, they took like 500k and left all my items which was a bit confusing, i tried talking to the OM about it but they said they might reverse it if i talk to the support thingy, but having not paid for dubloons or subscriptions i dont think they will help me that much

The problem with asking them to do it on your computer is that the framerate for TV is too low to make it possible for anyone to do it effectively. Like sticky said, just change the pw every time the stats are done and make sure you take your money and items off of the pirate.

#Return

Maybe make a list of people you purchased a service from so then it can be more properly investigated so if someone else has this problem. There is much more evidence.

Edit : Who was your most recent service from??

my mopst recent service was from superman for his foraging service, wertchecos rumble service, and enezenemy's dnav service, il update this later if i remember more

VIP Member

When did this happen?

Also generally the person who you paid to do a service would be the person who did it.

Which ocean was this on as well?
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

This was on emerald, and it was yesterday

You may have a keylogger, they may have a keylogger or they may just be malicious. If you need any help with checking if you are infected and/or getting rid of the infection, just shoot me a PM and I'll be able to help you/refer you to some guides!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

I went ahead and changed the password to my account, if anything else happens il pm you to see if i have been infected in anyway