Thread: T.E.R.A Online

Banned

T.E.R.A Online

Personally just started playing this game myself, great game. Requires skill, the graphics are gorgeous, and it's just an overall addiciting game with a great community. Check it out.

T.E.R.A Online Website
    - As seen on xMVP Gaming

Oh i've heard about this one, never got the chance to play yet been testing Star Wars Old Republic, Rift and Aion which is now free to play. Ill give it ago ty for reminding me / If u havnt heard of these games <---- before i suggest looknig em up if your into those sorts of mmorpgs

VIP Member

Really boring grindy game tbh.

The grind is almost as bad as Runescape.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    Oh i've heard about this one, never got the chance to play yet been testing Star Wars Old Republic, Rift and Aion which is now free to play. Ill give it ago ty for reminding me / If u havnt heard of these games <---- before i suggest looknig em up if your into those sorts of mmorpgs
    Yeah I played all those games excluding Aion, although I heard it was good. I love T.E.R.A, if you end up playing, hit me up, and I'll get you on my server and guild and help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Really boring grindy game tbh.

The grind is almost as bad as Runescape.
    The worst grind game is Helbreath, literally is all grind. And I love Helbreath, actually, this game reminds me very much of Helbreath. I like T.E.R.A because of it's open-world PvP, GvG(Guild vs. Guild) and action combat system. Really addicting game if your into revengful PvP and hours of grinding.