Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Champ

Thread: CSGO Gameplay

Banned

CSGO Gameplay

Had the game for a while, tried playing it once and I didn't really like it, came back a few weeks later and recorded this.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - HD Gameplay/Minitage - YouTube

Tell me whatchy'all think.

Ex-Staff Member

You should play Combat Arms. It is better

Your recording quality makes me jealous.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    You should play Combat Arms. It is better

Your recording quality makes me jealous.
    Haha I used to make Combat Arms videos, I was one of the most known and famous "montage makers" out there, with thousands of subscribers and such. Unless Face told you this and you're trolling me ;P

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Haha I used to make Combat Arms videos, I was one of the most known and famous "montage makers" out there, with thousands of subscribers and such.
    Link/Proof?

Banned

I closed down my YouTube channel before I quit, I wanted to be left alone when I played video games and such, but that didn't work because I even get recognized in BF3 games sometimes. I sold my account to Forrest a while back and I asked him if people still recognized the name, and he said every other game, which made me laugh. But I will be honest, I sure do miss that feeling x). But yeah, ask anyone who has been playing that game for a decent amount of time who I am and I assure you an answer . I was a goddamn legend mother fucker! I remember when I was trying to get some money to go be with my girlfriend for the summer, since she lives far away a whole bunch of fans donated over $150 <3

Edit: Oh yeah I also used to be a fairly known CoD4/MW2 player. I released a whole bunch of content, montages, commentaries (back before when everyone didn't do them). And I played CoD4 professionally as well.
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 05-02-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Ex-Staff Member

That's awesome man. Come play CA with us again. I want to see how you play.

Banned

Haha, this is one of my most popular videos.

Ezenemy - Search Destroy Montage Trailer [www.keepvid.com].mp4 - YouTube

However I always liked this version better, but it only got around 20K views.

ENEMY.mp4 - YouTube

Ex-Staff Member

You got some editing skills. (assuming that's actually you)

What made you leave CA?

Banned

Well, a lot of people were quitting because of the quality of the game. But I was moving to live with my girlfriend at the time, and had a job. I hadn't played "properly" for about 3 months, I guess I kind of just stopped playing and eased into BFBC2, and in September when I moved out of home I left my computer, so I didn't even touch a video game until March when I returned :P.

Ex-Staff Member

Time to start playing Combat Arms then.
    Ezenemy likes this.