Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Aokiji
  • 3 Post By Tequila
  • 1 Post By Equivocal

Thread: I didn't scam a shit.

I didn't scam a shit.

If you're on the other website which I don't want to mention, you could see that I have been reported from scamming 200k from someone. I want to tell that, I didn't scam so mods don't ban me out with your eye close.

Banned

If you got reported for scamming on another site i dont think it matters if you got reported on here for scamming then it matters :P

Thanks to Kandor. He resolved the problem.
    Kandor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    If you got reported for scamming on another site i dont think it matters if you got reported on here for scamming then it matters :P
    Yes it is, sharpie is banned for scamming on the other. He's been banned from here too.

Ex-Staff Member

I believe (though am not definite) that Sharpie's scam on BuyPoe was only a fraction of the reason he was banned.

Banned

Sharpie was a bellend.

And i'm thankful that you didn't scam a shit, that would be rather disgusting.
    Ezenemy, Aokiji and Her0 like this.

Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
    If you're on the other website which I don't want to mention, you could see that I have been reported from scamming 200k from someone. I want to tell that, I didn't scam so mods don't ban me out with your eye close.
    You are a liar. You DID scam that person from 200k. I know you did, they know you did, Face knows you did and you know you did. So congratulations for really looking foolish now that you posted that.
    Aokiji likes this.

Ex-Staff Member

This thread is now irrelevant and also in the wrong section. I'm closing and moving to the off-topic section.