Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fuck Carpentry

Banned

Fuck Carpentry

So hey, I just wanted to tell you all Carpentry is probably the most stupid station in the game, 50% of it relies on luck, and the scoring system is just screwed beyond belief. I currently have Ultimate carp, yet have not achieved one Incredible with it yet. I just got a MP14 and continued to get short MP streaks and kept a sparkling hammer through an entire LP, and I still didn't even get Incredible. It's not that I am bothered by it, because I don't care about my stats and only play this game to make money, but I am just baffled by how stupid this puzzle is.

Post your experienced with this worthless puzzle ^^

My only experience is clicking start on KoW and watching the excel/increds roll in
    Champ and Her0 like this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

I am using KoW, duh.

Never got an incred with it after like 5 months of using it.

how were you able to get ult with KoW 2.0? cant get above GM. not a single incred either though lol

Administrator

What arch are you playing in? That could be ze problem. Although...it does seem unlikely.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

well i dont know how to hyper rank carp so that may be the problem and i guess the better question is what arch do i need to play in to get it?

If you're good then you can get an mp 17 almost every time. If you're using the bot, no wonder you aren't scoring good because compared to a real carpenter, it's shit.
    Her0 and Testypp like this.

the best place to hyperrank carp is in an io or bk sit in the safezone with two bots on bilge and another on carp, build a mp6 and dis, reenter and repeat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    the best place to hyperrank carp is in an io or bk sit in the safezone with two bots on bilge and another on carp, build a mp6 and dis, reenter and repeat
    Who told you that? xD

#Return

I agree that an IO is the best way to Hyperrank, but I can sometimes do entries of 30 seconds with sparkly, come out and get Ult. Stars have nothing to do about it, its your sparkle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast