Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 2 Post By Whyaye
  • 1 Post By HouseStepFan
  • 1 Post By OSRS

Thread: 1 year gifts for her?

1 year gifts for her?

Alright so me and my wife are coming upon a 1 year mark of being married...... What the hell do/should i get her? Besides a hard time cuz we all know i give her that..... Leave suggestions below..... besides obvious stuff like flowers.... I mean seriously.

Captain Medals

Gift her with pregnancy.
    countryswag and necklace like this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Ill save you the time asking me the question. Yes, I will impregnate her, and I will only let her mount me in missionary for pure efficiency and minamalize pleasure
    Sobo and Pikachu like this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    I will only let her mount me in missionary
    i feel as if you misunderstand either missionary or the definition of the word mount
    countryswag likes this.

But he does understand the meaning of a ban....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Gift her with pregnancy.
    And no thanks i dont have enough poe to support them.....

Banned

A seriously great date (preferably late-night dinner).
    If you want it to be high-quality, add a jewelry (I would suggest a Gold Necklace). It carries huge potential of increasing the impact of the date, rather just some regular late-night dinner. It all depends on how much you care about the anniversary or your current financial status.

The jewelry gift must obviously be given during the date, not before. You could gift it after the date, but it might not be in as spicy mood as it could potentially be.
    Keys: Be romantic (do NOT be over-romantic, like the typical immature virgin, the cringey-version); or do not be romantic but show some care and "love" (effort) for the date at least.
    Reason: Women often prefer attention/time or a great night with their partner than an item that supposedly would "resemble" love and care. To clarify ... they often love being prioritized (be in the spotlight) of their partner.

That is just my suggestion. Not sure how you run your relationship, so the decision is up to you.
    Congratulations nevertheless!
    Last edited by OSRS; 07-09-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: I forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations!
    countryswag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OSRS View Post
    A seriously great date (preferably late-night dinner).
    If you want it to be high-quality, add a jewelry (I would suggest a Gold Necklace). It carries huge potential of increasing the impact of the date, rather just some regular late-night dinner. It all depends on how much you care about the anniversary or your current financial status.

The jewelry gift must obviously be given during the date, not before. You could gift it after the date, but it might not be in as spicy mood as it could potentially be.
    Keys: Be romantic (do NOT be over-romantic, like the typical immature virgin, the cringey-version); or do not be romantic but show some care and "love" (effort) for the date at least.
    Reason: Women often prefer attention/time or a great night with their partner than an item that supposedly would "resemble" love and care. To clarify ... they often love being prioritized (be in the spotlight) of their partner.

That is just my suggestion. Not sure how you run your relationship, so the decision is up to you.
    Congratulations nevertheless!
    Atleast someone gave me a serious reply.

gift her with a dick pic

Quote Originally Posted by carling View Post
    gift her with a dick pic
    I dont have a camera with enough zoom mate.