Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Unbanning Scola55

Unbanning Scola55

Dear Bot-Supply community,
    After observing vigorously the state of the community and its decrease in activity since the banning of Scola55,
    I would like to suggest that he be unbanned. Normally, you might say, this would be a silly idea, because you may have noticed that
    over time many people have developed some sort of enmity towards him. Although I have no place to judge such animosity, I would like for you
    to consider the niche role that Scola55 occupied within the Bot-Supply ecosystem.
    Generally when there is toxic hate within a natural habitat, the toxicity spreads and poison all within it. However, when creatures evolve that can naturally dispose of or absorb this virulent material, it spares the rest of the ecosystem from its destructive effect. For example, when decomposers consume dead individuals and trash materials, they clean up the ecosystem for the others to thrive. After careful analysis of the role Scola55 played within many conflicts inside this community, I believe that he attracted the trolls' and liars' attentions, leaving other people less affected by their hateful and scamming ways. Although close association with these individuals may have made some within the site associate him with their behaviors, it seems clear to me that he remains an upstanding defender of the common sanity.
    Please consider my request under the lens of the contributions I have made to this site and the firm belief I have in its wellbeing and continuing prosperity, TheRigger
    P.S. Also consider that Scola had sold to so many people that his influence can bring perpetuating attention to BotSupply and its products

agreed.

Dan
    Bot Coder

The quote in your sig is looking more accurate by the day...

His old sig:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    In layman's terms: I'm dumb.
    Last edited by Sobo; 06-27-2017 at 12:42 AM. Reason: He change's his sig
    Mehfailz x3, Panda, erik and 1 others like this.

dwm

I used to buy PoE of him consistently, he was an EXCELLENT Seller, Legit, Straightforward, has a fucking mouth and a half <3 But he's as good as they come. Unbanning Scola would be excellent for the Botsupply community. There aren't to many good PoE sellers, Its a shame scola isn't active now.

Banned

I just know him from the Youtube videos he has which are enjoyable in my opinion I personally wasn't a member on this forum when he was around so I can't really be pro or against but gl with whatever happens

I did a lot of business with Scola he was completely professional in each trade that we did, ensuring that both parties left satisfied and took additional steps to prevent players from being banned. Scola was an example in my eyes of what a Gold for Real-life trader should be, why he is banned I do not know but if it was unjust it should be lifted instantly he was a huge part of this community and the ban on him will only have a negative effect to the economy and player base. Many people who still play do not have 10 hours to sit on citadel runs anymore instead we work and look for a professional gold seller to buy from. Scola for me was this individual and out of the millions I purchased from him I had not even one bad encounter.

Regards

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    I just know him from the Youtube videos he has which are enjoyable in my opinion I personally wasn't a member on this forum when he was around so I can't really be pro or against but gl with whatever happens
    I like his YouTube videos too!

This one is my favourite:
    Sobo, Flipster, american and 2 others like this.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    I like his YouTube videos too!

This one is my favourite:
    Nice try Hera.

Syn

I agree with TheRigger. Never understood why he got banned.
    Scola55 sold most of my accounts and he was the best buyer/seller experience I had (Always stayed friendly, explained everything, took his time).

Bring him back, he's good for the game and this forum

Dan
    Bot Coder

Last edited by Sobo; 06-27-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast