Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 12th Grade?

Banned/Non-Member

12th Grade?

Okay, I been in Palestine for 4 years. I'm going back this summer to Chicago, Ill. When I enter 12th grade there, will it be hard for me? I have no experience what so ever in a high school in America. Since its senior year and such. If anyone would mind explaining to me if its easy or hard. I really want to know so I can be ready.

Thanks and good bai!

edit: oh and my skype is abunajeh123, i'm on my phone :3

take advanced, hard, lots of studying, take regular, if your deciently smart, (not bashing anyones intelligence) rarely study still pass with a-b ish. i rarely ever studied, and i was in advanced classes, and i passed with straigh A's, but im allot smarter then i sound when i wanna be=P so yea, depends on what you take. i live in Alabama so there will be a few different educational laws, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, ill do my best to answer them

I have a few advanced classes which are harder work but the regular classes are a simpler version with way less work.

I live in Chicago. You should be fine. American schools are pretty bad if we're being honest. If you have half of a brain you should be completely fine.

The US school systems are a joke. A monkey could pass.

thus why i went to private school.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    American schools are pretty bad if we're being honest.
    You're really stupid if you think that's true. Anyway it shouldn't be hard. I mean it also depends what kind of school you're headed to. Public/Private and stuff. I mean moving in your senior year must suck. As for it bieng hard, it depends on your academic level.

But don't sweat it, you'll make it bro

You should be perfectly fine. Even if you seem to be just struggling through, once it's over you will never have to worry about it again. I am in college and I haven't thought about it since I graduated.

Quote Originally Posted by SoBeK View Post
    You're really stupid if you think that's true.
    Chicago Public Schools? Who are you talking to?

you said american, not chicago schools

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast