Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Scola and Whyaye

Scola and Whyaye

How often are these 2 banned lol i see them getting banned literally every like couple of days then they get unbanned

Banned

there is a thing called a temporary ban. it Usally means, the ban isnt a good enough reason to be banned for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    there is a thing called a temorary ban. it Usally means, the ban isnt a good enough reason to be banned for a lifetime.
    How many temp bans for a perm?

Banned

doesnt work that way.

temp is normally for stupid little things I believe and perm is for breaking ToS

Banned

Yes lets say one reason to be banned for temp is an admin doesnt like you so he decides mehhh, 10 days ban for this person.
    and perm would be like, lets change my Skype status into selling my supply crate account and try selling it to people.

Admins disliking you doesn't seem like a legitimate reason for temp ban. But doesn't this mean someone could constantly break the rules and come back after small temp bans?

Yes lets say one reason to be banned for temp is an admin doesnt like you so he decides mehhh, 10 days ban for this person.
    I think that's only you scola. LOL
    Pikachu likes this.

yes lets say one reason to be banned for temp is an admin doesnt like you so he decides mehhh, 10 days ban for this person.
    And perm would be like, lets change my skype status into selling my supply crate account and try selling it to people.
    lmaoooooo

- - - Updated - - -

So no amount of temp bans mount to a perm ban?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oCortex View Post
    Admins disliking you doesn't seem like a legitimate reason for temp ban. But doesn't this mean someone could constantly break the rules and come back after small temp bans?
    normally as people before have said, temp bans arent people breaking the rules, its minor things that could be summed up infractions (posting on a report thread that doesnt concern you, thread hijacking etc...) doing this isnt really site-harming and even if you do it a few times still wouldnt justify a perm ban.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast