Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Question

Sobo's #1 bae

Question

I received an infraction from Mehfailz for posting a warning on Scola's thread
    He has tried numerous times, and in numerous ways, to get me, and other players banned on YPP that he simply "Does not like"
    So why am I getting an infraction for trying to warn the community about it?
    I feel as though it's pretty biased and should not be tolerated to be honest.
    I request my infraction be removed, and his moderatorship as well.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I received an infraction from Mehfailz for posting a warning on Scola's thread
    He has tried numerous times, and in numerous ways, to get me, and other players banned on YPP that he simply "Does not like"
    So why am I getting an infraction for trying to warn the community about it?
    I feel as though it's pretty biased and should not be tolerated to be honest.
    I request my infraction be removed, and his moderatorship as well.
    Thanks
    not exactly your choice to decide what he is, your opinion doesn't allow you to trash a thread and break rules, if anything you're pushing your opinon on others and spitting the dummy when you're infracted. if anyone's being biased it's you, he has plenty more vouches than you, done more business, but because of your opinon (you can easily write a report thread again) you're allowed to break the rules? is that how this forum works? hey i'm a dramatic little bitch who doesn't know how to be civilized and mature on a dead forum give me my get out of jail free card. saweet.

If Pikachu has had a legitimate problem with scolo, then i don't understand the infraction either, don't cover up for dickheads, it wont do you any favors !

Being able to trash talk people that fuck you over keeps business clean....
    Pikachu likes this.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Nonaligned View Post
    not exactly your choice to decide what he is, your opinion doesn't allow you to trash a thread and break rules, if anything you're pushing your opinon on others and spitting the dummy when you're infracted. if anyone's being biased it's you, he has plenty more vouches than you, done more business, but because of your opinon (you can easily write a report thread again) you're allowed to break the rules? is that how this forum works? hey i'm a dramatic little bitch who doesn't know how to be civilized and mature on a dead forum give me my get out of jail free card. saweet.
    It isn't pushing my opinion.
    It's a fact.
    Quit defending your boyfriend and get the fuck off my thread.

It isn't pushing my opinion.
    It's a fact.
    Quit defending your boyfriend and get the fuck off my thread.
    how's he done so much more business than you then, you obviously did something idiotic, i don't even know him i just can't help but face palm at the sheer idiocy :/

Sobo's #1 bae

I mean you've legit sucked his dick and held his hand on every thread anyone has talked about him.
    Gtfo kid.

I mean you've legit sucked his dick and held his hand on every thread anyone has talked about him.
    Gtfo kid.
    opposing anyone who doesn't have this hateful vengeance against this guy, you're adorable. but i guess this is 2016. why be civil when you can be a little bitch and cause drama : P

Sobo's #1 bae

You're right, warning the community about someone who will go out of their way to get them banned if he doesnt like them is causing drama

Ah, you see, i agree with your concern, but he is right, if you make this a slagging match you will have completely lost your original point. id leave it there

You're right, warning the community about someone who will go out of their way to get them banned if he doesnt like them is causing drama
    oh our knight in shining armour, do a report thread again.. for the millionth time :P, if he was an actual danger he wouldn't be on the forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast