Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Question

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    The infraction won't be removed.

He explicitly stated the he doesn't want you to respond to his thread (after his original one derailed by low quality posts). As a heads up, you did the same and asked me to remove unwanted posts of Scola55 on your thread.

If you have any concern about a person feel free to either report them or post a negative message on their vouch thread ("Tried to get me banned... ; wouldn't trust him") as it is - against popular belief- not only limited to positive feedback. It also doesn't make sense to post on every new thread he opens.

Also if Scola55 truly tries to get his customers banned he'll surely receive a report and thus a permanent ban - which I guess you would appreciate.

Right now I'd advise you to stop your hypocrisy and due to the fact that you've insulted Nonaligned you've earned yourself another infraction.

I hope this answered your question.
    I mean he does it all the time.
    Sorry I didn't realize he dumped his YPP bf for you now.
    I now accept you no longer give a shit about the community.
    It's fine, I guess the site can die even harder.
    No wonder everyone's leaving.
    It was a legitimate concern, but whatever.
    RIP Botsupply 2016.

Banned

What we are saying is be concerned with yourself from now on, than my very satisfied clients.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    What we are saying is be concerned with yourself from now on, than my very satisfied clients.

Offending isnt allowed. - Mehfailz
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 06-28-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Banned

We can , but we would rather leave that to u and actually do that with girls.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    We can , but we would rather leave that to u and actually do that with girls.
    Then why do you have a boyfriend on YPP?

Banned

Forgive my words, i meant to say other people, i am open to any suggestions aslong as it isnt my mouse and keybord

- - - Updated - - -

Also if by boyfriend you are referring to jayden, then yes he makes me about 500usd a month, and i love him

Quote Originally Posted by orbsus View Post
    Non (based on all his posts ) just came in here to troll a guy with a problem, which is acceptable because i would happily do the same thing, but you cant give the other guy an infraction for biting,

Your post says to me, you can talk like a cunt, you can walk like a cunt but i can't call you a cunt ?
    troll a guy with a problem? If anyone's trolling it's these guys shitposting all over thread after thread, he bit as in he got pissed off when i pointed out the many facts that say he is behaving like a child? c'mon man.

Jayden (: 8)(8

Administrator

Calm down it's just the internet.

/closed
    Nonaligned likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123