Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I stand beside the victims of the Orlando shooting

Banned

I stand beside the victims of the Orlando shooting

I send my deepest condolonces to the family/friends of the victims and wish a fast recovery to the injured. #NoToTerror

Banned

I'm amazed you weren't in the club literally standing beside them

smh...

Banned

Sorry that I have no sympathy for a nation who stands by its laws on owning and buying guns despite all that has happened in the past, then acts surprised when incidents like this happened. The guy that carried out the shootings was a known ISIL sympathizer and had even been questioned by the FBI but was still allowed to go buy weapons. Nice
    Panda likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Sorry that I have no sympathy for a nation who stands by its laws on owning and buying guns despite all that has happened in the past, then acts surprised when incidents like this happened. The guy that carried out the shootings was a known ISIL sympathizer and had even been questioned by the FBI but was still allowed to go buy weapons. Nice
    regardless people died, it would be different if it was some of your family members, show some respect.

Banned

Nope, it wouldn't be different, you can't have your cake and eat it too, champion

There is literally protests against the changing of gun laws lmao thats how unintelligent a majority of America is

Banned

He killed in the name of ISIS , he could have gotten his hands on a gun in Australia aswell, also making Scola is gay jokes is really not what you should do when there are 50 dead and tens injured.

There is literally protests against the changing of gun laws lmao thats how unintelligent a majority of America is

Speaking as an American---I can't even argue with this as much as I would like to. I sympathize for the victims and their families, but we need stronger gun control laws and the people that fight that the hardest are the same people that harbor the most hate. Also the people who believe that someone like Donald Trump can "Make America Great Again" There is something fundamentally f'd up around here.

Banned

Impressive that you were able to use your brain before posting unlike these simpletons

PS Scola, USA has more than 10x the deaths due to guns of Australia and that's taking into account the difference in population. If that's not speaking speaking high enough volumes of the gun laws then you are more unintelligent then I first assumed

Impressive that you were able to use your brain before posting unlike these simpletons

PS Scola, USA has more than 10x the deaths due to guns of Australia and that's taking into account the difference in population. If that's not speaking speaking high enough volumes of the gun laws then you are more unintelligent then I first assumed
    kid think's he's intelligent because he uses grade 8 vocabulary that's adorable

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast