Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I stand beside the victims of the Orlando shooting

Banned

Lmao I think I'm intelligent because I don't just see that people have been killed and say 'regardless, people have died, show respect'. I can actually see the situation for what it is and make my own judgements not based solely on emotion. Who knows maybe you'll develop this with maturity, but I doubt it, usually your born with I without the skills needed to use more than 0.5% of your brain

Banned

1 ppl died, show ur condolonces and shut the fuck up.
    2 this particular terrorist attack could have played place in every country in the world cause ofnthe organisation behind it (2monthe ago the bombing in the brussesls airport, paris attacks etc etc.
    3 this is a thread made in memory of victims that died, i dont give a shit under what watch or what president will be picked to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Lmao I think I'm intelligent because I don't just see that people have been killed and say 'regardless, people have died, show respect'. I can actually see the situation for what it is and make my own judgements not based solely on emotion. Who knows maybe you'll develop this with maturity, but I doubt it, usually your born with I without the skills needed to use more than 0.5% of your brain
    Hate to break it to you but it doesn't take a genius to pick apart the many faults of America, doesn't make you intelligent to read news outlets and hop on the bandwagon facepalm..

Banned

You're forgetting the shooter was also killed, are you saying we should not be against him and should instead send our condolences to his family? Because that's what you're saying.

#PoliceBrutality

Banned

Please refer to the last part of point 1

Banned

Nonaligned, you are literally the definition of sitting on a media feels train right now lmao whether it be a hashtag you saw, a crying families interview or whatever, it is making you believe in what you believe in

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Nonaligned, you are literally the definition of sitting on a media feels train right now lmao whether it be a hashtag you saw, a crying families interview or whatever, it is making you believe in what you believe in
    Sorry mate, i guess i'm not as cool as the guy trying to prove a blatantly obvious point and practically laughing at the fact people die and lives disappear, maybe when you grow up and expose yourself to the outside world you'll learn something about life and death.
    Last edited by Nonaligned; 06-13-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Administrator

#BuildTheWall
    HouseStepFan, Pikachu and Whyaye like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

now that i know where scola stands i too stand beside the victims of the orlando shooting

thanks scola!

Banned

Simpleton: im so sad about these deaths everyday from gunmen
    Me: damn lil kid it's good you are so passionate about this, what are you gonna do to stop it
    Simpleton: can you not question me in a time like this i'm busy being sad because the media propaganda told me I should

TL;DR for those interested

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast