Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I'm back (VIP-Giveaway)

you deserve to be mod because i dont have money to buy vip (13 words + sad smile)

Banned

You deserve to be mod cause you fit in with the other mods perfectly

Banned

Can you elaborate on your salt please Scola (Ex-Staff Member)

Banned

well me and Mehfailz both believe you are 14 years old, and I like Obama believe in helping our teenagers so they can pay for their education and someday find a respectful job.

Banned

You're right bro! Unfortunately I don't have 20 hours a day to dedicate to Middle Manning trades on this website like yourself, so I'll never be able to make Bot-Supply.Com my fulltime job like yourself, but maybe in the future things will fall in to place for me

Banned

i mm trades 20 hours a day so I can have bread and water at the end of the month, it is a respectful job and as long as it doesnt involve scamming and I make people happy I am proud of what I do.
    Last edited by scola55; 04-13-2016 at 11:04 PM.
    Snugzy likes this.

Administrator

I wish bot supply was my full time job.....

I'd get paid to do nothing kek

Banned

truedat..why is this a reason for whyaye to be a mod though.?

Banned

But you have scammed before Scola. Are you forgetting your previous ban? As a side note, Sobo, if you would like to do nothing and make money using Bot-Supply.com I know a guy who does it very well. Basically what he does is goes to people who are selling poe, tells them he'll do it for them (Middle Manning) takes a cut then acts like hes something more than just a glorified Middle Man. I don't know though, it must be a tough living because hes had several retirements lately, idk though just ramblings

Banned

First of all, i was never convicted of scamming lel..second of all even if I was.. it was like a year ago and people change, third of all the sum at question at the time was 2m poe if i did scam it , it was certainly not for the money.
    Forth of all, the last year i had a friend that would share his poe profits and losses with me, said person would make 100m a month through sfing, and it wasnt MMing his trades, I had u limited poe to sell, and most of my clients even know who said person was, unless it's a client that has countless times said he would buy poe , and then goes back on his verbal agreement time after time , as of 2 months ago said person has quit pp, which is why I wanted to quit aswell, but u are right..I can MM and make 20-40 procent a trade, so why not do that?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I am more than a usual MM, an MM is someone that helps x and y not get scammed by each other, whereas I have my own clients that buy and sell and i connect x with y myself...lets say last my biggest trade ever was 3months ago , I sold 1700usd worth of cerulean poe,do u really think the seller would have found a buyer without me?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast