Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: ~ Through recent events. ~

~ Through recent events. ~

I've been playing puzzle pirates on and off for years. Throughout the years the game has never lost any interest from me.

Throughout the past few months, I have gone through most of the operations for a sex change. I've been known as Andy most my life, and now my name is Carly. I added Scola for some SF services, and that's when things went downhill. I told him a few things about my current situation because of my excitement. And for days he pressured me to tell him more and to show him pictures of my before and after self. He demanded on multiple occasions to see my breasts. I felt very uncomfortable, and to get around it made jokes about getting poe. He tried to get me to sell my pictures to his friend for poe. After declining multiple times he called me names, and threatened to have me banned on BS and in game. He said he would have 20 of his friends report me for ban evasion. I believe he will follow through with this, and get me banned.

I never realized that harrasment was this real. I always saw it in the movies and on TV, but never thought I would experience it first hand. This right here. What this married man did to me was so ignorant and life ruining. His words hurt me. Him telling me I am worthless, and calling me gross, and scum. It all hurts. When will the ignorance end?

When will I not be discriminated against?

I hope this is not taken lightly by this community. I hope it is a wake up call to this community. Harrassment is real, and it is affecting the lives of the members in this forum.

With love,
    Carly

Captain Medals

Just ignore these people and live your life.

The majority of people judge people by their personality, and those who don't do not have a personality themselves.

Be strong, don't let these people affect your life.

On Bot-Supply every member is treated equally and with respect, unless they don't bring up that respect towards other people.

Scola55's behaviour won't be tolerated and he'll be banned immediately for an indefenite time upon providing evidence.

If you ever feel depressed or uncomfortable, have a talk with Face. It's a pleasure to talk to him - I'm speaking from experience
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

That's some sick shit, especially coming from the guy that reported me for calling him a pussy.

Good luck with your transition, and I hope you dont have to deal with sick fucks like this again
    scola55 likes this.

Banned

sigh, i would cry, but I have a thing called screenshots.

- - - Updated - - -

whyaye im reporting u again bro, u should srsly stop language and hetting into peoples threads

- - - Updated - - -

and i am sorry I have no time to write a touching post , busy at work, I promise when Ill get home Ill write about the baby panda I used to own and how it was taken away from me the day I got married , by dubhais ruler that wanted it for his kid, which is the same as drews story a piece of crap. I have a screenie where you ask me if i want to see your boobs, when we had no convo at all about any sexual material, so why even bother

I'm all for supporting your sex change but where is the proof?

Of the harrassment, not your breasts.
    scola55 likes this.

Banned

drew-lies.png drew-lies-again.png thank you papa for being a decent fellow, and here is some proof of myself

- - - Updated - - -

lies-agin-again.png I would like to state, this is just proof of what a liar this guy is, the scamming part is for the mods to see

So obviously djdrew is a liar, since he offered to show nudes, and says he's 17 when his profile says 18, aka no pedophilia. I love how everyone jumped on the "omg!! good for you!!! youre a trans person!! uwu" bandwagon it's pretty hilarious

It might just be my instincts but I'm detecting a heavy dose of trolling

Banned

U seriously need popcorn to see the whole chat logs, i might have an inspiration for a movie about this story i just had

- - - Updated - - -

Btw he asked me if i wanna see another part of his body before, So yah.. As i said popcorn and nachos and a big coke, u should talk to universal studios About starring in liar liar 2( who remembers liar liar from childhood? )

- - - Updated - - -

And this just teaches us guys vouches and posts doesnt mean anything.

- - - Updated - - -

And just btw, in his female pic the girl has green eyes, whereas the male has dark brown, so unless he got his eyes removed in the procedure , he could have colored lenses but i srsly doubt it

- - - Updated - - -

Im on my iphone so i cant post a screenie, but a copy of what he/she said after i stated the facts and ima report her:
    i give you my pics will you leave me alone?

he reported me because I didnt send him nude pics. I am not a liar nor a scammer. I did it as a joke so he would leave me alone. I have screen shots too. Shots of him calling me awful names. He made a deal with himself, and i didnt agree to it and thats why he reported me. there is no proof to be had. Thats the story. Its a ridiculous one. This sick married man wants to see me nude for a phone number. I decline and he reports me.

- - - Updated - - -

report-1.jpgreport-2.jpg

Banned

carly just stfu.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast