Why Trust Me?

- I am a known seller that sold over 100M, which guarantees that i have experience with dealing with safe trading and I am fully aware of all the potential problems that buyers and even sellers can have.
- With many vouches to prove from selling POE, [Poe Shop] I guarantee that sellers can get their money and buyers wont get scammed.

Prices

- I charge 10% per transaction.

Example: If your price is $30 USD/1m then, 10% of $30 USD = $3 USD

NOTE: ALL TRANSACTION MUST BE DONE IN USD CURRENCY, ANY CONVERSIONS ARE AT THE SELLER's EXPENSE SO PRICE ACCORDINGLY!

How it works:

- Both Buyer and Seller must add me on Skype
- Either buyer or seller must have teamviewer (Alternative: Skype Screenshare - Muted Mic/No Cam)
- Seller must state terms and agreements for the trade and Buyer must agree on Skype

If there is any difficulties following the rules above, I WILL NOT MIDDLEMAN YOUR TRADE!

NOTE:

- All Payments must be send as a gift with this note attached: "I paid for virtual currency, i will not chargeback under any circumstances."
- Larger payments might have to be send in increments due to Paypal security measures
- I Will never add you, you always add me therefore if anybody add you claiming to be me, ALWAYS VERIFY THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE (Tip: It is also important for buyers to do this with any other seller)