Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnSinamoi

Thread: LordRushing's MM service - choose me and be free of worry (puzzlepirates)

LordRushing's MM service - choose me and be free of worry (puzzlepirates)

So your all wondering why you should choose me well heres 3 reasons;

1. I own a poe shop! http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ocean-poe.html Which has a substantial amount of vouches!

2. Im a dirt cheap MM

3. Here's what i have to lose should i scam you;

Close to $150 in bots that i would really hate to lose.

OKAY:
    Now you know why to pick me here how everything will happen. You and the person your dealing with will both add me on skype: my name is
    Brentlrushing - One with Naruto Picture.
    There, we will join a group chat where you will fill me in on all the details. Once i have the details and everyone has agreed upon the specifics, you and the other party will then give the trading items to me which will the be given to one another. And then well all say its good to see you again, and then leave.

Payment Method & Price:

Paypal is my only accepted method of payment - payments must be sent as a gift to a friend or faily member all others will be refunded.

Price - Prices will vary but ill keep them reasonable.

$3 per 1m of poe
    $1.50 per 500k of poe
    So really about 10% of the money swap or item value.

Not trading poe? I can do that as well, rare fams, other items ill do it , im not scared!

Last edited by lordrushing; 02-09-2014 at 03:00 AM.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

i'm not 100% on this but if you just invoice people through paypal i thinkl it's safer than getting them to send you 'gifts' in terms of chargeback ability.

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    i'm not 100% on this but if you just invoice people through paypal i thinkl it's safer than getting them to send you 'gifts' in terms of chargeback ability.
    as far as i know you cant charge back a gift.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Just so you're aware, we don't disable bots when you get banned unless you're a VIP. If you purchase a bot lifetime, you get it whether you are banned or not. (Occasionally bots are disabled permanently but only under special circumstances at Face's discretion)

My eyes hurt
    tehherb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSinamoi View Post
    My eyes hurt
    lol you dont like my colorful work? atleast its not a half assed like everyone else small print and ugly grey color lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    lol you dont like my colorful work? atleast its not a half assed like everyone else small print and ugly grey color lol
    grey > a mixture of blue pink purple green and red

stick to one emphasis colour, maybe two. use regular font sizes - 'small' is subjective, it's fine for me. use bold, italic and underline, use indented text. there's better ways to lay this out.
    Last edited by tehherb; 02-10-2014 at 05:04 AM. Reason: stick one > stick to one

Banned

Add me on skype: CR7MOMO2

I'm interested in using your services for my up coming new PoE store.