who are serious MM now?

So I've noticed not sure why and I don't care eithere the trusted MM's got banned, just wondering if I want to make a deal with someone I don't trust who could I use like MM?

Thanks, this post might prevent alot of people from getting scammed

Banned

Ive MM'd a few trades now. you can add me on skype (mckennabaird) if you need one.

VIP Member

i don't Mind mm, i've been around a while, i'm sure if you digged deep there might be some vouches around for me somewhere ^.^

Ex-Staff Member

I would consider becoming a Middle Man, but that would require me to become Puzzle Pirates active again. If the demand for Middle Men goes through the roof, Scarecrow would probably act as one and I might start.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I would consider becoming a Middle Man, but that would require me to become Puzzle Pirates active again. If the demand for Middle Men goes through the roof, Scarecrow would probably act as one and I might start.
    With a lot of the new stuff Bot-Supply has planned I genuinely wouldn't be able to find time to be on call as a MM, but I do urge you to become one.

Banned

I got some nice ships to sell 60dollars but i need a trustfull middle men someone like face orso
    Foolz scammed me once he wont scam me twice ...

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I got some nice ships to sell 60dollars but i need a trustfull middle men someone like face orso
    Foolz scammed me once he wont scam me twice ...
    Scarecrow has absolutely no time and I don't think Face wants to be a middleman. I can help you only when I'm available, but it is true, this site needs a reliable middleman.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

can anyone MM something asap?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    can anyone MM something asap?
    I can help you out depending on what's being traded?

I will put myself out there to MM. Just make sure you use the correct skype and PM me your skype before adding me.
    new life, who this