Thread: Active MMs?

Active MMs?

Back after a 2 year hiatus. Where are all the real MMs at? Looking to pay top dollar if you're legitness

Captain Medals

There are no MM's anymore, the few people that did that all ended up scamming and retired, lol.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    There are no MM's anymore, the few people that did that all ended up scamming and retired, lol.
    Miss you Mehfailz. Why not you MM for us? You shall be well compensated. Let me know if that's even a possibility.

I'm going to scoop up the Verified Jolly account in the PP accounts section as soon as Peenomenon responds.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by orthodox View Post
    Miss you Mehfailz. Why not you MM for us? You shall be well compensated. Let me know if that's even a possibility.

I'm going to scoop up the Verified Jolly account in the PP accounts section as soon as Peenomenon responds.
    Yeah he is a friend of mine. I can middleman that
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Yeah he is a friend of mine. I can middleman that
    Thanks. Once he gets back to me I'll let you know. I'll send you a nice gift.

He hasn't gotten back to me yet. Also saw in the giveaways section he gifted this account to someone else? So still waiting to see whether he truly has this or not.