Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: May's Member of the Month!

#Return

May's Member of the Month!

Bot-Supply's Member of the Month!

This is where you get to vote for the person you are finding the most helpful around Bot-Supply!

As this is the first month, I will outline some rules, how it works and some prizes.

Rules here:

• Each member can only vote for one person. Any members caught trying to cheat will be temporarily banned.
    • For the first stage of voting, each member must have a reason to nominate the person.
    • Members are not allowed to vote for themselves.
    • You are not allowed to vote for Staff Members (Administrators, Moderators, Bot Coders, and Sticky)
    • Any spamming or Off Topic posts in the MOTM threads will be removed and the offender will be issued an infraction. This thread is to commend the good work that people do around the Bot-Supply community, this is no place for negative comments.

How it works

Nomination Round: For this round, you have to PM the user "Contestvotes" the name of the username you wish to nominate along with a reason.

Voting Round: After the Nomination Round has finished, the three users with the most nominations will be put into a poll, then everyone will vote for who will win Bot-Supply's MOTM.

Prizes

The winner will receive an official Bot-Supply MOTM Title, along with a lifetime auth for a bot of their choice!
    Please note that the prize is not redeemable in cash, if the winner already has all the bots for lifetime, it will be carried over as $30 credit for the next bot to be released.

MOTM Rules

Currently the Nomination Round is CLOSED and ends on 10th June! So get your nominations in now!

If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, or post in this thread! Thankyou!
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-17-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Hackx0rz and Rage like this.

Is this going to be a recurring contest? If so, will a person be able to win more than one month in a row?
    Last edited by elle; 06-03-2012 at 07:11 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Is this going to be a recurring contest? If so, will a person be able to win more than one month in a row?
    You will not be able to win it twice in a row, however, you can win it after someone else has won it. For example:

May : Person A wins.
    June : Person B wins (Person A is not allowed to win)
    July : Person A wins. (Person B now is not allowed to win)

Please shoot me a PM if that was confusing, Not really sure how to describe it to you, and yes, this will be recurring every month :P
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-03-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Banned

Guyz Guyz... How great is Pikey....
    Omegwavex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    You will not be able to win it twice in a row, however, you can win it after someone else has won it. For example:

May : Person A wins.
    June : Person B wins (Person A is not allowed to win)
    July : Person A wins. (Person B now is not allowed to win)

Please shoot me a PM if that was confusing, Not really sure how to describe it to you, and yes, this will be recurring every month :P
    I understood it completely, that's the layout I was hoping for. My fear was that the same member would win every month, because the MOTM would be the most liked user and it will be a popularity contest.

Banned

I like this idea

#Return

I'd just like to post, to remind people that to nominate someone you PM "Contestvotes" the name of the person you are nominating, and a REASON.

It also states that Staff Members are not eligible to be nominated/voted. (Anyone with a red, yellow, Dark* blue, pink or purple name).

Thankyou!
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-04-2012 at 04:28 AM.

I'd class VIP names as blue......... (Likes to confuse situations)

#Return

Bump! You only have a few days to get nominations in!

1 day :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast