Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OM's SUCK!!!

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

OM's SUCK!!!

Anyone else have some serious hatred built up towards ocean masters? I swear to god they're so quick to /ban somebody before they even know 1/4th of the situation. No matter how many years old the account is. So aggravating. \rant.

where there is power exists also corruption, in this case these oms.

What happened that you got banned?

I'll try to keep it short. I posted a thread that I was selling poe on Cerulean, someone on here seemed interested in interocean trading, so I told them my alt name to do the trade and then 15 minutes later I was banned for "Trading ingame currency against real money". Ouch, this was on my main account that I put 5 years into. That's why I'm so angry! :P Granted, I was GOING to do the trade and break the rules but I actually didn't.. therefore I was banned for nothing, right? Haha I think the OMS got confused since they banned me before I even made the trade. The only trade I made was from my main pirate to my alt. And then after that I was banned. >.> Hmmm.

Technically yes, you didn't officially do anything to warrant a ban...yet anyways. So I can see where that would be frustrating, I'm sorry to hear about your account! OM's have gotten really stubborn nowadays, there's only a few who I really like, is it possible the person you were intending to trade with reported you?
    Also I have had a ban placed on one of my old accounts as well, just a tip, they usually add a taint to the account, I'd go about removing the file they put on the game so you can at least still play, if you haven't already quit! Haha.

I'm hiding behind HMA's pro VPN and so far I've ban evaded with no problems for 3 days. It makes me sick starting over with all novice/ables and the big fat 0 poe but hey... lol and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that the other dude reported me. Maybe it was someone who was out to get me? The person had 1 post and the account was created RIGHT after I made that thread. So I am definitely suspicious. A few days afterwards, I had someone randomly add me on my skype (this was days after the thread was taken down) who had 1 contact asking if I was still selling on Cerulean (maybe it was that same dude trying to get me banned AGAIN?)

It's a good possibility, all the signs point to a lot of suspicion, sorry to hear that you have to start over, but hey, look at it like a new beginning at least, you'll get to improve where you want to and it will be easier. Definitely look out for this other user in my opinion though, hopefully we can prevent this sort of issue happening anymore.

Yeah, once I told them yes they were very interested in knowing what my pirate name was. I then logged off my skype. After I logged back in he had removed me. It's such a strange situation. I put in a ban plea and it was the tiniest response I had ever seen, especially since my plea was over 600 words long. It was just like "Thanks for your patience, but no soz" lmfao. D: And yeah I don't plan on selling poe ever again!

Haha that tends to happen, what OM was it??

Bia. She's been around for many years, I'm shocked to see her make a mistake like this. xD It was just my alt dang it! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Bia was the online OM when I was banned. Hera's the one that responded to my ban plea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast