Pew

Are these computer parts compatable?

Says discuss anything here, so..

I'm stupid with computer parts and dunno if these will all work together..!

Newegg.com - MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card GPU

AMD FX-4300 Vishera 3.8GHz (4.0GHz) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4300WMHKBOX - Newegg.com CPU

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded USB 3.0 - Newegg.com Case (I don't know if this shit will fit in it? .-.)

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com Mobo

I'm not trying to build the bestest thing in the universe ever. Just trying to get a half-decent gaming computer together that won't absolutely kill my income taxes, heh. Any cheap upgrades to any of these items would be awesome. :0

Thanks for any and all help! <3

seems okay, case is fine. but if your mobo costs more than your processor, you're doing it wrong...

Pew

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    seems okay, case is fine. but if your mobo costs more than your processor, you're doing it wrong...
    Yeah, heh. I don't know crap about mobos so I figured I'd get something expensive with a high amount of good ratings. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    Yeah, heh. I don't know crap about mobos so I figured I'd get something expensive with a high amount of good ratings. :s
    oh yeah for sure, you can't really go wrong with a better mobo but you could go for something cheaper and use the savings to make something else better. that being said I only really look into hardware when i'm building a new computer so my knowledge is a couple years old. I also have never gone the AMD route so I can't comment on their performance.

Banned

As long as the mobo says am3+ it will fit your fx processor.
    But yeah, you can get a cheaper mobo and a better fx with the cash.
    I have an fx 8350 and gtx 680, it runs literally any game to date on max settings.