Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Face's Story IIX

Banned

Face's Story IIX

I have no life so I write this for you guys cus I'm bored.

And then Face heard a click..

The lights flashed and suddenly Face was in a room with the chubby man that he met on the bus.

- You will have to excuse our procedures but we don't want any people to find our base.

The two guys from earlier came in with a table that some black bags and a scale on it and placed it between Face and the
    tall chubby man.

- Please, stand up son. How much do you need?

Face stood up but he couldn't really understand this.

- So you are telling me you brought a teenager to buy heroin from you guys? Just randomly on a fucking bus.
    Seriously you need to get your shit together unless you want to go to jail. Face said, then he looked towards the 2 muscular
    men.
    - You guys need to get like masks or something. You know I can see your faces and report you to the fucking police station
    which is like 30 seconds from the place we entered.

The chubby man and the muscular guys just stared at Face.

Face walked towards the table and the scale.

- What the fuck is this cheap garbage scale? And this table? It will break any second.

Face opened the bag and took a small amount of what seemed like white flour out of the bag on his finger.

- Get some quality drugs you dicks.

Face turned around saw a door and followed a long corridor which lead him outside. He gently removed the fence with a push
    and then walked to the bus station. He waited a while but the bus came and he stepped on and went home.

Face arrived at home, that entire event only took around 40 minutes so Face's mom didn't really think twice about it.
    She just asked how was school and the usual stuff moms do.

Face didn't do much that day, he just did his daily routine.
    Masturbated furiously while listening to Metallica, then pretended to do some homework that was due last month and
    then watched TV..

..naked.

The next day Face went to school normally as if nothing happened.

After class Mr Darkwood told Face to stay behind to talk to him.

- Yes sir what is on your mind? Face said trying to sound polite. It's like he learnt a new word he almost got a boner.

- Yes why of course I almost forgot. Ms Vile wants to see you in her office. Mr Darkwood responded.

- Alright sir, have a marvelous day indeed. Face said.

- Get the fuck out of my classroom fag. Mr Darkwood yelled.

Face went to Ms Vile's office and knocked.

- Come in! Ms Vile shouted.

Oh hell yeah I'm coming in. Face thought to himself.
    He entered the office. Locked the door and sat down.

Face tried to open his mouth to say something but Ms Vile shushed him with her finger.

Ms Vile took off her shirt and was standing there with a bra and her short skirt.
    She slowly stripped and was there only in panties and her bra, which also went off in a second. Face was in a hypnosis
    by her amazing boobs. Face stood up and took off his pants and pulled his dick forward.
    Ms Vile licked her lips and dropped her panties.

- Is... Is that... Face said..

- What do you mean? She asked.

- Is that a fucking dick? Face yelled and run out of the office without his pants on.

Ex-Staff Member

Too much effort; didn't read.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Too much effort; didn't read.
    What do you mean? If you did something, almost anything. Wouldn't you try to make it good?
    I just sit down and start randomly writing. One of those parts takes me 20 minutes I don't see what your point is.

Housestepderp I know I messed that up. I also jumped over part 6 because I'm that good at counting.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    What do you mean? If you did something, almost anything. Wouldn't you try to make it good?
    I have to say, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them; take this as constructive critisicm, but it did seem as if you were trying hard to make it "exciting" in the last 2 you've done, either that or it was rushed work.
    Doge likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I have to say, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them; take this as constructive critisicm, but it did seem as if you were trying hard to make it "exciting" in the last 2 you've done, either that or it was rushed work.
    I get your point now that I re-read it but it wasn't really my intention when I wrote it.
    I didn't sit and think damn I need to make something exciting happen. I just came up with something random as it seemed to work for the last 5 parts o:
    Thanks for the criticism unlike the others cough cough

These are fucking great Doge. Very entertaining!