Thread: Face's Story V

Banned

Face's Story V

Here be part five of le story

Several days have passed. Scarecrow hasn't been in school. But who could blame him. He is leaving his childhood behind him.
    There is a high chance Scarecrow and Face would never meet again.
    Face was standing in the bathroom looking through the mirror. He washed his hands and face and then brushed his teeth.
    Scarecrow and Face wouldn't have any more snowball duels. Scarecrow would always try to aim for the face just so he
    could throw his old pun. Hahaha, in your face! He could hear Scarecrow's voice in his head.
    It was saturday morning and Face was going to visit Scarecrow.

- For fucks sake Face could you hurry up there are other people who want to use the bathroom!
    Yup, that was Face's mother Kathy. She was going to turn 49 in 3 weeks. She didn't look bad for her age. Probably because of
    all the different creams she is using. She got upset easily and took hours to dress, the average mom I suppose.

- Alright give me a second. Face responded.
    Face fixed got his hair looking fancy and he put on a nice Nike t-shirt and a blue pair of jeans.
    He opened the door and Kathy was standing there just staring Face down with her eyes.
    - Hurry up next time will you? She said and slammed the door to the bathroom.
    - Yeah.. I will..

Face went to his room, took his wallet and phone. He went to his little shelf and took out a little package and put it
    in his bag. Face grabbed the bag and went to the living room.

- Mom, I'm going out. I will be back before dinner! Face yelled.
    - Okay, don't forget to buy milk on the way back! She shouted back.

Face got his stuff and went to the bus stop. There was an older lady sitting there waiting. Weird as there usually are more
    people traveling. Not many cars either.

The bus finally arrived but the old lady remained still, not moving. The next bus was in 40 minutes so that was strange.

Fast forwards half an hour..

Face knocked on the door.
    Scarecrow opened and Face could see the packed bags standing on the side. Scarecrow didn't look too happy.
    - Hey bro, how is it going? Can I come in? Face asked concerned.
    - Yeah, it could be worse I guess. Welcome in, sorry for all this mess.
    Face and Scarecrow went inside and barely could get to Scarecrow's room because of all the mess. It was like a mine field.
    - Yeah, my parents have to take care of some stuff so they're not here, they will be back late. Scarecrow said.
    - What will happen with the house? Did you find a buyer? Face asked
    - Long story short yes, we found someone who was willing to purchase this house. My home, this is where I grew up in man.
    He will see it as a house. A few planks and some bricks glued together. Scarecrow said, he sounded like he was going to
    start crying.

- We are leaving on tuesday, and early too. The plane is departing at 6 am. Scarecrow said.
    - You should come on monday, just to say good bye to everyone at least.. Face said.
    - I will do that, thank all the teacher for the good years and wish all my friends the best of luck.
    - What will happen to us? Will we slowly drift apart and lose contact with eachother? Face asked.
    - I would be lying if I said no, but I really hope we stay in touch. Even if we do, I will always cherrish the memories we
    had and I hope I never forget them.

Scarecrow and Face talked about what they did together over the past few years.
    Some emotional moments, some very hilarious moments. They had great adventures together.
    It was monday night.

- Well I guess this is our final good bye. Face said as Scarecrow put his luggage into the car.
    - Yup.. Scarecrow responded. My parents are just calling the new owner and we will be on our way.
    - You know mate, I'll miss you. Face said.
    - I will too..

Scarecrow's parents left and locked the house. Greeted Face, let Scarecrow and Face have a hug and then they stepped
    into the car. Scarecrow was in the backseat. He waved to Face as he slowly dissappeared in the distance.

Ex-Staff Member

Five parts? Tbh I think you're just copying my story exactly... ragequit.

Casualty of War

I thought they would have sexy time =/ Very disappointed.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I thought they would have sexy time =/ Very disappointed.
    I'm not gay. Sorry to disappoint.

Casualty of War

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Dreams crushed.

It's not gay if it's in a 3 way #msville
    new life, who this

Administrator

You know, I have chat logs to prove otherwise..
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    You know, I have chat logs to prove otherwise..
    I don't think you need chat logs doe. It's just common knowledge.
    new life, who this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Five parts? Tbh I think you're just copying my story exactly... ragequit.
    I never read yours because #lazy lel