Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By WatchMeWin
  • 6 Post By Face
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 5 Post By Sobo

Thread: Face's story IV

Banned

Face's story IV

Promised a mate I would write a part IV. Here it is.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/lounge/7...story-iii.html

Face was mostly an average guy. He is what you see in your head when you think of a 17 year old guy.
    So he stood there, he knocked on the door. Awaiting what could perhaps be the absolute best moment in his life.
    Face heard footsteps coming closer towards the door, each second felt like an hour, and then the door handle moved down.
    Ms Vile opened the door and gave Face that kind of look that your mom gives you when she is dissappointed because you
    spilled the milk or forgot to do your chores, a slightly annoyed look.

- Hello Face, please step in. She said with almost no emotion to her words. She seemed tired.
    - Why thank you. Face said and went to her desk and sat down.

Ms Vile locked the door with her key and went towards the desk and took a seat. She sighed and she snapped out almost
    like she was daydreaming and not mentally present.

- Okay, let's talk. She said with a focused stare.
    - Yes, sure. What's up? Face responded.
    - What happened at todays lesson, there is no need to tell anyone. Nothing happened. Right?
    You could hear the nervousness in Ms Vile's voice.

What was Face supposed to say? He liked Ms Vile. But was it just the hormones? His first love? Or just a horny teenager?

- Ehh.. sure. I wont tell anyone.
    - Great, thats great we got that settled. While you're here, I need your parents to sign this paper. Ms Vile said while
    handing Face a sheet of paper.

- Yeah yeah, I will do that. Face stood up and his body language was implying he was going to leave.
    - I will see you tomorrow Ms Vile, have a nice day.
    - Bye Face.
    Face waved towards Ms Vile as he closed the door.

Well what the hell happened there, Face is thinking. Completely ignorant of the female anatomy he spends his way to his
    locker thinking if girls get aroused just as guys do.
    Face spots Scarecrow sitting on a chair, looking frustrated.

- Where the fuck have you been mate? Scarecrow bursted out and almost knocked over the chair he was sitting on.

- I was talking with Ms Vile, why are you so upset? Face replied, trying to calm Scarecrow down.
    - Look, I'll tell you on the bus, get your shit out of your locker and lets go.

Face nodded and jogged towards his locker.
    He was ready, got his jacket and backpack. Face and Scarecrow started walking towards the exit of the school.
    But in the horizon Scarecrow saw a familiar figure and gave Face a friendly push and whispered in his ear.

- Bro, Doge is right there by the door. I'm not suggesting anything but it would seem like he is waiting for you.
    - Fuck. Doesn't this school have another way out? Like some kind of fire exit or a back way out. Or you know the way
    where the trucks come to deliver food? Face talked fast, every second was golden.
    - Or how about you apologise and just go through this door right here?
    - He will kill me you know.
    - Yup, I have a speech planned for your funeral.

They looked back at the door and a guy was talking with Doge. He looked really tiny compared to Doge.
    Doge gave the guy a pat on the back and left the school. The little guy followed after.

- Well looks like the path is clear, lets just go? Scarecrow said like he had to pee really badly.
    - Yeah.

Fast forward 20 minutes...

Face and Scarecrow are sitting at the far end of the bus. There weren't many people on the bus, around 5 people. An old lady
    sitting on her own in the far front trying to have a conversation with the driver.
    The rest are all lost in their thoughts looking through the windows at the road and cars passing by. It was an older bus.

- I don't think Doge will hold a grudge against you. You should be fine tomorrow, trust me. Scarecrow said.
    - Hmm, I guess you're right.
    - Look Face, we have to talk serious.
    - Sure, what is going on?
    Scarecrow got a sad look on his face and his voice deepened.
    - My parents want to move to Australia.
    - But.. why?
    - My dad got a great work opportunity there.. and well I will get to meet my grandma and grandpa for the first time since I
    was five years old.
    - Is this confirmed? Face asked.
    - Yes...
    The rest of the bus trip was quiet.
    Face and Scarecrow both had to think things over.

Scares gonna leave face all alone. Then ms vile will fuck him and he won't have anyone to brag to. What's he gonna do D:

Ps. These are actually really entertaining.
    Scooter and Doge like this.
    new life, who this

#Return

Plot Twist; This was based off real life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Plot Twist; This was based off real life.
    o: rly

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    o: rly
    No.

Administrator

What's actually real life is Scarecrow's Electricity bill of 50,000 dollars a month on account of all the vibrating dildos he has on his walls
    rozay, Scarecrow, Scooter and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    What's actually real life is Scarecrow's Electricity bill of 50,000 dollars a month on account of all the vibrating dildos he has on his walls
    #dragondildos
    new life, who this

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Scupper you.

Edit: least you know what you're getting for Christmas.
    Last edited by Sobo; 12-07-2013 at 08:28 PM.
    Pain likes this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Scupper you.

Edit: least you know what you're getting for Christmas.
    Please refrain from using inappropriate language. Doing so again will result in an infraction.

Thanks
    rozay, tarzan, Scarecrow and 2 others like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Please refrain from using inappropriate language. Doing so again will result in an infraction.

Thanks
    Wow
    Such moderation
    Very rude
    Wow
    Many infractions
    new life, who this