Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Face's story III

Banned

Face's story III

So here is part three because I have nothing to do. I will probably post part four at around friday unless Iím lazy. Still looking for title ideas as when I'm done with this I'll put it up as a short book maybe? I don't know, but what I do know is that you might enjoy this piece of text I wrote, just for you! Yes you specifically.
    Not really :/

It was thursday. Three days have passed since the incident with Ms Vile. He was sitting at the table just waiting the last five minutes of the last class of the day. Mr Darkwood was preaching chemistry like you would die if you didnít know that shit. Suddenly something hit Face in the head. It was a piece of paper, he snapped out of his thoughts and looked around the classroom to meet Scarecrowís eyes, who bursted out laughing like a twelve year old.
    Mr Darkwood didnít notice it though. Face got furious and took his science book and launched it across the classroom only to hit a tougher guy in the head. He was the alpha-male of the class and as soon as Face heard the smack he knew he was fucked. Like literally.
    The guyís name was Doge, no one dared to mess with him.
    Scarecrow almost started crying he was laughing so hard.
    Doge turned his head and stared at Face. Entire class got dead silent.
    You could see Mr Darkwood wanted to stop any fight from happening but he was shocked he couldnít talk.
    - Ehh, look man. Iím sorry I didnít mean to do that. Face said with a shaky voice.
    The class was silent for another ten seconds or so. Doge put his pencil down, stood up and looked at Face.
    Then, Doge just mumbled something and sat back down as if nothing happened. Mr Hardwood looked to verify that everything was fine. And it was.
    The class was about to end anyway. Face was ready to pack his stuff fast so he could avoid any interactions with Doge.

- Class is over everyone, remember to leave your homework at the front desk before you leave. Mr Darkwood said.
    Face, stay behind please I need to talk to you.
    Then Face couldnít help but to think, fuck.

Everyone slowly left, Scarecrow was still grinning from what happened and gave Face a pat on the back as he left the classroom.

Mr Darkwood closed the door and sat down.
    - Look, I didnít mean to do that.. Face tried to come up with an excuse but Mr Darkwood cut him off.
    - Itís not about that. Ms Vile wants you to head to her office as fast as possible. You know where it is right?
    Face got really excited but tried to hide it.
    - Right? Mr Darkwood repeated himself.
    - Yes I do sir. Have a nice day! Face said and ran to his locker, put his school equipment there and then almost ran to Ms Vileís office.
    Face was in front of Ms Vileís office. He fixed his hair and smelled his armpit. What could go wrong?

Find out in part IV.
    Thank you for reading. Copyright Doge.

xerio and Rage like this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Title suggestion: Trying way too hard

Banned

#Doge4mod
    Doge likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    Title suggestion: Trying way too hard
    Okay, I'm trying to do something fun for the forums here, I put free time into this. Write yourself.
    It's easy to put critique on others isn't it?

I might give it a title: No one likes HouseStepFan
    Would you like that? I actually might rename it to that. And get a character called HouseStepFan involved in the story, he will be the guy who gets bullied and dies a virgin.
    Scooter likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    #Doge4mod
    #HurryAndBanRageSoHeCanQuitSuckingPeople'sD's

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YPPlover View Post
    Lel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YPPlover View Post
    And this isn't inappropriate! Of course.

Ricky has dedicated a lot to this site and has helped a lot. There is no reason to be rude towards him just because you don't have a D.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Okay, I'm trying to do something fun for the forums here, I put free time into this. Write yourself.

Would you like that? I actually might rename it to that. And get a character called HouseStepFan involved in the story, he will be the guy who gets bullied and dies a virgin.
    damn, someone on the internet made fun of me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    damn, someone on the internet made fun of me
    removed--- pls stahp
    Last edited by Face; 11-26-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post

Who is this faggot and why does he try so hard?

I'm going back to the grave now.
    Kandor, Incognito and YPPlover like this.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast