Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Face's story II

Banned

Face's story II

So this is part two of the little thing I wrote as an entry for the "win free vip" competition held by Rage
    It's right here if anyone is interested in reading part one.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...html#post55532

Also, I'm bad with coming up with names so suggest a name for this series thingy whatever.

wow
    much part two
    such continue
    wow

Face just got a new laptop, he could afford it because of the profits he makes with his black market puzzle pirates site. Face, he was the man women wanted and men wanted to be. But could he really go out of his way to get laid with a hot english teacher. We will see. We will see..

(For the record, I have no idea how old Face is so this story might have some flaws wow)

He was sitting in class, mentally thinking about all sorts of stuff. How would he approach Ms Vile.
    Hannah Vile was 26 and always had this red mini-skirt with flowers on. Face and his friends sometimes joke and drop their pencils, then they ask if she could pick it up. The whole class knows what's going on. Even Ms Vile knows it, but she secretly enjoys it. She likes the fact that her students find her attractive.

Itís monday. Few lessons this day.
    Face just put his backpack in his locker and got ready for class. First class is english, Face almost got goose bumps going to his seat. He couldnít even catch any of the conversation around him, he was lost in thoughts.

- Yo Face whatís up man? Scarecrow said.
    - Nothing much, kind of tired.. dude what are we going to name the new carp bot? Face responded.
    Scarecrow stared into deep space, it looked like he wanted to say something, but no words left his mouth.
    - Anyway, letís talk about this later. Do you see Ms Vile today? She has a see through shirt. I can see her bra! Scarecrow whispered. Face knew deep inside Scarecrow wanted to yell out of excitement but he held that for himself.

- Attention class, sit down and please be quiet! Ms Vile stood up and said.
    You could see half the class staring at her chest while the other half sat in annoyment. Yes, annoyment mixed with some jealousy.

Ms Vile said to do exercise 4 and 5. After Face and Scarecrow both finished them they just took a few minutes to stare at Ms Vile. Half the class has passed and Ms Vile said to split into pairs of twoís.

Half of the groups got to leave the classroom. Face and Scarecrow got a small little room that was next to the classroom. However due to the poor build plan of the school they had to walk for almost 5 minutes to get there. They arrived and did exercise 6 and 7 when Ms Vile entered the small room. The room consisted of 4 chairs and two tables, a small shelf that had some math books and thatís about it.

- Scarecrow, I never got your homework that was due friday. She looked at Scarecrow.
    - Oh umm, itís in my locker. Iím sorry I forgot. Do you want me to get it? He responded, you could hear the stress in his voice. Face was sure Scarecrow didnít actually do it so he would have to write it really fast. The homework was to write a short english poem so the guy that Scarecrow is he could pull off something quick.

Scarecrow stood up and jogged to his locker.
    Face was alone with Ms Vile, he really started to freak out in his head.

- Face, you have been doing well in class lately. If you keep it up I wonít be surprised if you got an A by the end of the semester. She spoke very softly with an angel-like voice.
    Face started to get a boner, it was going to get awkward fast if she noticed.
    Her eyes looked over at Faceís pants. Fuck.
    She knew.

Face became red. But then, the weirdest thing ever happened, something he would never imagine.

Ms Vile smiled and half-blushed. She sat on the table and put her hand on Faceís lap. She just barely touched the tip of his dick with her pinky finger.

- Now, get back to work. Class is over in ten minutes so get back in time.
    She stood up and left the classroom.

What just happened?
    Face did not know what to think, what was he supposed to think. How should he react?
    Was this a dream? No, this was as real as it gets.

Face just sat there, he just looked at the wall for like 20 minutes. Scarecrow opened the door.

- Dude what the fuck? We ended like 5 minutes ago. You coming or not?

Oh, Face was definitely coming. He was going to come like he never came before.
    - Yeah letís go. Face got his stuff and they left the small room.

Thank all of you for reading. I will write a part three if any of you actually like the idea of this.
    Face, if you are for any reason uncomfortable with this or if this goes against any rules. Just tell me. You have me added on skype.
    Any constructive criticism is appreciated.
    Incognito likes this.

Ex-Staff Member

Nice read, reminds me of Toxic's Story I wrote a few years ago, just less Wizard of Oz themed...
    Kandor and Scooter like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Nice read, reminds me of Toxic's Story I wrote a few years ago, just less Wizard of Oz themed...
    Thanks, mind linking me it?

Captain Medals

Plot twist: Ms Vile is a shemale.
    Plot twist≤: Face knows.
    Who do you think you are?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Thanks, mind linking me it?
    Sure, part 1 is weird as fuck (purposefully - sort of) but after that it starts getting better. It was back in the BuyPoe days so without any further ado, a portal to the past:

Toxic's Story

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Sure, part 1 is weird as fuck (purposefully - sort of) but after that it starts getting better. It was back in the BuyPoe days so without any further ado, a portal to the past:

Toxic's Story
    I'll take a look tomorrow when I wake up.

Mehfailz, who knows, only way to find out is to READ PART III

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick question, is Face gay? I'm getting information from an anonymous source saying he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Toxic also is...
    I'm actually curious now.

Banned

lel

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    I'll take a look tomorrow when I wake up.

Mehfailz, who knows, only way to find out is to READ PART III

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick question, is Face gay? I'm getting information from an anonymous source saying he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Toxic also is...
    I'm actually curious now.
    Face, Toxic, and Scarecrow are all gay.
    Pain likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Face, Toxic, and Scarecrow are all gay.
    I go away for a few days and you start this... Again
    Incognito likes this.

Administrator