SOMEONE has been busted...

alright so I haven't bought puzzle pirates poe in almost a whole month now off someone in this website, and today i logged on and see i have been banned for 2 days for real world training, im not blaiming anyone or saying anything but GOLD COIN or Zombie have either been busted or being followed cause i got banned, ive never been banned on this computer for real world training or anything! i also bot on my other pc, so their is no way im making myself known to OOO...

Banned

Theres always a risk of buying poe :c

Banned

Gold Coin did get a couple of my friends banned a long time ago for RMT But thats not his fault, buy at your own risk.

Gold Coin is the only who recently got busted, if you're wondering who it was. Luckily they are handing out suspensions now I think (unless you're evading or have a track record of breaking rules). I don't really think it's his fault because he does sell large volumes and it's only a matter of time before they catch up. Bad luck really.

i havent been banned from gold coin trading me so doubt it was him

Quote Originally Posted by Jamst1989 View Post
    i havent been banned from gold coin trading me so doubt it was him
    Then consider yourself lucky for now. When did you trade with him? (Roughly, not exact)
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

PertyJean Guest
    You’ll be lucky. When did you trade? I just asked…

Banned

Rowe, have you or anyone else you know who has been suspended for Real World Trading had PoE taken away from them during the time? Or do the Ocean Masters leave the PoE on your account?

Banned

Since when have people been getting suspensions for RMT? Screenshots pleaseeeeee.
    As for your question Chrispy, it's quite obvious they would take the poe is it is tainted.