Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your OG status

Banned

Your OG status

So after a heated discussion with Scare about how I should be in the loop more since I've been here pretty much before everyone, it got be thinking about how long everyone has been in the scene, and now I'm generally interested. So, when did everyone join? I don't specifically mean Bot-Supply, could be from BuyPoe as well.

I remember visiting BuyPoe frequently in 2009 (I believe) trying to get bots and shit, I think I found Crystal Bilge there or something like that, it was a long time ago so it's hard to recall. When I came back to the game in 2011 that's when I became known on the site as Ezenemy, and I am one of the first people to register on Bot-Supply the day it launched.

Administrator

Myself and a few friends started making private hacks and such back in 06-07 and would share them between our group of people. Around 09 I joined GI and BP without being overly active then rejoined in 2010 and ran with it ever since (even though I stopped playing Puzzle Pirates shortly after)

Although if you're asking when we first started "cheating" in PP it would be back around 2004-2005
    Need to get in Contact with me?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Myself and a few friends started making private hacks and such back in 06-07 and would share them between our group of people. Around 09 I joined GI and BP without being overly active then rejoined in 2010 and ran with it ever since (even though I stopped playing Puzzle Pirates shortly after)
    But do any of the staff play Puzzle Pirates anymore? o.O

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post

Although if you're asking when we first started "cheating" in PP it would be back around 2004-2005
    There's been cheats/bots around since 04? I thought the first was around 2007 with bilge bots.

Banned

manyfeelssuchnostalgia.jpg

I actually heard of this site before, never bothered coming until the moment I got banned.

Came for the untainter, stayed for the paypal cash making possibilities.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    There's been cheats/bots around since 04? I thought the first was around 2007 with bilge bots.
    First public* bots.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manyfeelssuchnostalgia.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	1189

I actually heard of this site before, never bothered coming until the moment I got banned.

Came for the untainter, stayed for the paypal cash making possibilities.
    You're actually my hero, I'm in love with that subreddit.

Banned

You're actually my hero, I'm in love with that subreddit.
    1zvpdwe.jpg

Administrator

I used the term cheating loosely as I was referring more towards speedhacking and that jazz. Although bots have been around since the games release. Just none of them where public and you would be surprised by which bots where actually available and who coded them before people started releasing stuff to the public

anywho, I'm off to bed now as work comes early tomorrow. I'll reply to w/e when I wake up in ~4 hours
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Is there anyone else around from those days? Didn't notion create some old shit back in the day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast