Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ?? Still down??

?? Still down??

is pp still down or whats the deal

Yeah -_-

just went out again about 20 minutes ago... i think YPP is having some serious problems its been for the last 10 hours + that its been going on and off.... either someone lost a hell load of money in poker and didnt like it so they are trying to DDoS or puzzle pirates servers are just having a hard time with my incredible skills

lol id bet on the poker but damit needing to buy poe before i spend my paypal cash lol but off topic do either of you have dreaming in sprinkles because im wondering how good it is

nah man i dont i wish i did, im terrible at sf and ive been playing for 2 years and im still apprentice/able.... who knows how or why but my shit never ever ever goes up same with rumble its been on narrow for almost my whole 2 years active.... :L but i can tell you this now, BUYpoe wouldn't sell it for $40 and advertise it as much as they do if it wasn't worth buying not only can it get your sf up can also make you millions take you aboard better cit runs hs runs and what not $40 for lifetime of help in the hardest puzzle there is ? id do it.

Can someone give post here when its up again? xD

lol im good at sf im just lazy and i would like to run it on a smh or something was jc about someone who had it

Fox, ive been playing for a few hours last night when it was major, it seemed to be an hour gap between the up and off times... it went out about 35 maybe a little more give it a go in about 30... it should be online if not ill keep you posted right here

- - - Updated - - -

fox she is back online
    Fox787 likes this.

Down again?

yeah man just went again, i was on a ship doing a whole bunch of expos too
    this sucks all day i wait for a smh get in and dc... or i sit around doing nothing all these good smh's go out... once i get jobbed dc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast