Thread: Offline?

Offline?

yo guys, anyone else seem to think puzzle pirates is offline? i was on smh and everyone started disconnecting and shit then i reconnected was going sweet then i lagged out and havent been able to get back on since its been like 45 minutes how is everyone else going?

yeah bro thats what happend to me

Could be I might of been on that same SMH. Emerald War Frig? I thought it was just me, reconnected and everyone was complaining about the lag and dc'ing. I dc''ed again and that was the end of the road. Can't get back on
    Owns: Agros Shipwright,Poesidon Bilging,Inferno Blacksmith,Sugar and Spice,Dreaming In Sprinkles,Aeolus Rigger,Trident Bilge,Spools of Silk,Blowhard Patching,Flaming Balls,Overhall TH,Cards On Fire

it wont let me sign in again

yeah use deffs where both on the same smh, transart correct?.... I think it may have something to do with the boat and where we went.... correct me if i am wrong but someone said over the jobbers clan that it was only that boat....

pp is prob down

Banned

I'm not able to log in at all :c
    I checked the server status and no one was online too so I'm guessing they are doing updates or something like that

yeah i was with transarty

- - - Updated - - -

transart

Alright thanks for that rage, weird thing was there was no update coming blah blah it just went bang and everyone started to lag out, PP must be down i guess, give it a while, spewing that i sat on the smh for almost and hour and a half got to the last league point before entering and bam goneeeeeeee.