Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxic

Thread: Current state of bots

Current state of bots

I'm thinking about getting back into YPP again,when i last left the scene i was on buypoe as VIP and all bots had been disabled.
    Can somebody tell me what the deal is with them now and are they more/less detectable than before.
    Another thing - I was banned on a poker alt under suspicion of real world trade - are there methods now that we can get away with?
    Thanks in advance

Ex-Staff Member

The market has changed quite considerably since the BuyPoe VIP bot days. There are working bots which are, as far as we know, undetectable on manual and also have an auto function which you may use at your own risk. There are bots such as Blacksmithing and Patching which are currently down due to suspicions of detection but we are trying to get these back into activity as soon as possible.

As for trading methods, these are all personal opinion. However there are safe methods which, if done correctly, should keep you safe and away from harm.
    Omegwavex likes this.

Great,thanks for the information

so the dist bot is still up going?

Why not make blacksmith bot manual for now?

I beleive it is because it has to be totally implimented as in, the whole move thing, In basis it shouldn't be to hard. and I really do suggest that they do so because its glorious work is sexy.