PayPal related stuff

This is for european users mostly(maybe some other regions get this too , idk)
    So I want to buy VIP when I get back home but I obviously need a PayPal. It's no problem as I can just go to the bank , add some funds to my account and verify it but the verification process is a bit tricky.It says: "After you click Continue, we'll charge the card 1.50 EUR (or equivalent in other currency) to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card (check your card history, find the charge, log in to your PayPal account and enter the 4-digit code that appears next to the charge)." Again this is only for users that get this or users that know their way around PayPal. What is the card history and where do I find it ? If anyone knows please write a reply here or contact me at my skype : asdasoran.ypp. Thanks!

You can't see your credit/debit card history on Paypal. You have to go to your banks website and access the card history through online banking.

Quote Originally Posted by chevychase View Post
    You can't see your credit/debit card history on Paypal. You have to go to your banks website and access the card history through online banking.
    Thanks. I'll sort it out as soon as I get home.