Anyone here good with computers and want to help me?

Hey all, so my computer randomly shut off while I was using it. When I tried to turn it on again my keyboard mouse and monitor would not turn on, yet my computer was on, all the leds and fans were spinning. I know it is not my motherboard though, or at least I do not think so because my headphones were also plugged in and they turned on. I also tried removing my RAM, still did not work. My graphics card is seated correctly, could it be my PSU? Don't want to buy a new one unless that is the problem, and I do not have another computer to test out the PSU on. Currently on a laptop. Any suggestions are appreciated will post specs below.

CPU: AMD-FX 8350 4.0 ghz
    MOBO: MSI 890fxa-gd65
    GPU: AMD radeon hd 7850
    RAM: Patriot 1033 mhz-4x2 gb
    PSU: Corsair 500w 80+ bronze certified

Will post anything else if needed

Monitor. mouse, keyboard doesn't work. [Solved]

Also if you added/changed any component recently the problem could be that Power supply is too weak. Anyway cleaning your PSU and when you are at it, whole computer off dust should help a lot.
    Hello, i am Kyborek, Programmer and owner of The Captain.
    My skype name is kyborek and my email is admin@hanzlsoft.eu
    If you need anything feel free to ask me.

Tried that before, saw that exact article. Figured I would do it much more in-depth this time and fully unplugged everything took out my can of compressed air and just sprayed it in there for awhile. Also unplugged all the cables coming out and it is now working. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

And it stopped working again...probably going to buy a new PSU tomorrow.

Wait, if anyone is still here, can not having enough wattage on a PSU cause this, and BSoDs? I recently got the 8350, before i had a phenom which requires less watts. I should get more power correct?

I have never experienced wattage problems myself but to check it, you will need to unplug everything unnecessary. Also when you cleaned your computer did you clean everything? not just PSU right?

Simply unplug mouse, keyboard, speakers and any gaming stuff (joystick or whatever). Also if you have more hard drives, unplug all but one, unplug some RAM so you still have enough, unplug unneeded cards (network card and such). Then turn on your pc and see if it works
    It should be stuck at the beggining due to no keyboard. If your computer does not run with all those parts unplugged, it is not wattage problem. If it works, shutdown pc, plug in your keyboard and mouse and run it again. you should normally boot the system and be able to use it. Shutdown, plugin all RAM, run it. Repeat the process and add hard drives and basicaly everything that you unplugged one by one. If the computer stops working at some point it is either problem of the component or wattage problem.

I hope it helps.
    Hello, i am Kyborek, Programmer and owner of The Captain.
    My skype name is kyborek and my email is admin@hanzlsoft.eu
    If you need anything feel free to ask me.

To check if it's a power problem, run your specs through this:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Recommended Power Supply Wattage Calculator

It's not 100% accurate but gives you a fairly good idea.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Did this as it seems easier, recommended 550w minimum and I have 500, even if the psu isn't the problem, i've been looking to get a larger one for more freedom anyways. Thank you to both of you for your time.