Puzzlepirates iPad Hack?

Well I was wondering if there is one? Some people said there is a dub exploit is that true? O_O

im sure there is something a long the lines of you jailbreak your ipad and you can buy dubs throught the jailbroken app store and get them for free

not sure if this is possible and if it was it would be very illegal so i do not recommend and will not take responsibility for your actions.

I don't think there is one that works for even jailbreaks, it doesn't authenticate properly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Noxcious View Post
    I don't think there is one that works for even jailbreaks, it doesn't authenticate properly :P
    i was just going of assumptions. i dont really use apple products...

Yes, it is real, you can find it in cydia.. It's like a mod that modifies the poe and dubs you got but I think there is a high risk of getting banned

Administrator

It's also illegal. I'd suggest against doing any of this.

Run

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    It's also illegal. I'd suggest against doing any of this.
    Unless... you were somewhere in the tropics in Africa, connecting via a stick HAM Radio somehow, with no traceable MAC Adresses, IPVs, or even a serial number because the IPad is made out of dirt and copper you found while digging for grubs. And you were wearing pink socks.
    Keep running,
    -Run