Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scariest Movie Request

Hi, im looking for the most scariest movie ever, i have tried searching for it but it's dead-ending, could anyone helping me name a movie that will scare the crap out of me? It must be a good one, because i'm not easily scared. And by the way i don't know what Forum i'd post this to.

Thanks.

Try some random Japanese movies for starters. I never really like Japanese horror movies, but some (non-scary) all time favorite is Battle Royale. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Peenomenon View Post
    Try some random Japanese movies for starters. I never really like Japanese horror movies, but some (non-scary) all time favorite is Battle Royale. <3
    He asked for scary films and you give him your favorite non scary film as a response ?

and i think what you need is a better surrounding, i found sometimes films are scarier when you're with people that are scared easily, since they're jumping and shit and it puts you more on edge, i usually can't get an effect from horrors when im on my own
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 06-23-2013 at 03:21 PM.

new life, who this

BUMP, WatchMeWin, those movies i already seen

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsfan View Post
    BUMP, WatchMeWin, those movies i already seen
    I cried during identity. That was scary..
    new life, who this

What kind of scary movies are you looking for? As in are you comfortable with gore, jump scenes, directors playing with your mind, creepy characters, etc.
    Impulsively I would say just go with the classics:
    The shining
    The thing
    Poltergeist
    The ring
    Ju-on
    Deliverance

Yes a few of those are old and kind of cheesy, but horror/thriller films back then were done in a much different manner so they may not be as predictable for you. And if you end up yawning all the way through, you can knock all of those off your list.

Administrator

I dunno there is just something which makes me think seeking out the scariest movie would detract the scary factor out of any scary movie.
    Like you would go in with a predisposition to not be scared. As opposed to not knowing you were going to be in for a REALLY scary movie and having that thrill factor.

Bugs Life.

Holy shit that was scary.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Quote Originally Posted by thazestyburrito View Post
    What kind of scary movies are you looking for? As in are you comfortable with gore, jump scenes, directors playing with your mind, creepy characters, etc.
    Impulsively I would say just go with the classics:
    The shining
    The thing
    Poltergeist
    The ring
    Ju-on
    Deliverance

Yes a few of those are old and kind of cheesy, but horror/thriller films back then were done in a much different manner so they may not be as predictable for you. And if you end up yawning all the way through, you can knock all of those off your list.
    Since you brought this up, I need a new list of movies in the category of directors playing with your mind. I don't do super natural/paranormal though. Gore doesn't bother me, I'm a huge saw fan. But no crazy Japanese gore stuff.
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast