Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Something to talk about

Banned

Something to talk about

I check the forums several times per day to look for any interesting threads, for the last few days there has been nothing, so I am going to give us something to talk about.

As I'm sure you've all heard the two bombers responsible for blowing up shit at the Boston Marathon were found, unfortunately, after over 9000 (literally) police officers/other government agencies, etc. One of the dudes died and the other was taken in to custody.

Your thoughts on the entire thing? I myself think it's terrorism, I mean they were 26 and 19, where would a 19 year old get the training and knowledge of all of that shit?

Banned

I agree with you. Why would someone so young set off bombs? Eh there's always those crazy bastards out there that play games like COD and they end up in a shooting. I too have been checking the forums daily looking for a good thing to post useless shit but there's nothing going on here anymore D: dead site is a dead site :\

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    As I'm sure you've all heard the two bombers responsible for blowing up shit at the Boston Marathon were found, unfortunately
    It was unfortunate they were found?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    continue reading

Banned

Yes, I was hoping more would come out of it.

#Return

From what I heard in my lunchroom at work, is that the father of the captured boy is claiming he was "set-up," which in my opinion fits in with the fact he is so young. (Some sort of terrorist group threatening to do something unless he bombs the marathon or something of the sort).

It was really sad to read about the family who lost a son, daughter lost a leg (Both young children), wife in a critical condition with severe brain damage and the father with injuries. it was written that the son who lost his life was running to congratulate his father on finishing the marathon when the bomb blew.

Really makes you value your own life a lot more.
    Omegwavex likes this.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    From what I heard in my lunchroom at work, is that the father of the captured boy is claiming he was "set-up," which in my opinion fits in with the fact he is so young. (Some sort of terrorist group threatening to do something unless he bombs the marathon or something of the sort).
    I doubt it; they're brothers (Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev). His older brother probably motivated him to do it. From accounts the older brother ran at the police shooting at them with an bomb strapped to him and when he was taken down the little brother's instinct was to flee.

Banned

I doubt it; they're brothers (Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev). His older brother probably motivated him to do it. From accounts the older brother ran at the police shooting at them with an bomb strapped to him and when he was taken down the little brother's instinct was to flee.
    Supposedly the little brother ran over the big brother LOL.

It really is heart breaking to hear about the families and the people that have to suffer because of what happens, you never imagine something like that could happen to your loved ones.

Bot Coder

No clue if you're still wondering but I at least know of the older brother that he was trained in Chechenya by terrorists there who are supported by Al Qaida. The motivation for this probably came from their father as, after their 6 month visit in said country, they turned radical.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

so the real fucked up thing was the 19 year old went to class the very next day like nothing happened. He thought he would get away with it, as soon as pictures were released he ran.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast